We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads

Haven't played LotRO at all hardly since the Double Exp Month started. Question.

Has there been a way for one to disable the double exp buff added yet and if so, how? Not much to do in the forums if one isn't playing the game to talk about stuff going on.

Did a quick farming session for bounders bags with a friend about a week ago and haven't logged on since except to check the store sales to see if the Heavy Steed trait tree was on sale.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

As far as I know, the only option is to buy the stone of the tortoise from the store - that will pretty much stop all xp. There's no way that I know of to turn 2x xp into just normal xp, though.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Damn, so looks like I've still got just under two weeks to go before I can enjoy playing again. Thanks.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

I was just going to ask if the double xp is still going because I haven't been getting it, neither has a kinnie. So jump in and see.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Testis, the double xp should be running, all the way to November 18(Helm's Deep Release Date). The icon is a heart under your character's portrait.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

They did give a coupon code for 25% off the store xp disabler. SLOWME. 5 per account. If you feel like paying Turbine...

I've been levelling up another char - slowly, and after picking up so much xp that I'm overlevel before being halfway through a region, decided to bite the bullet and fork out for the xp disabler. What I really want is to be able to reduce the xp to about 50% (and exclude myself from bonuses), but it seems Turbine is not capable (or willing) of doing that. You have levelling modes of none, fast and very fast. But slow? Nobody wants that apparently.

Double XP month....was wondering why the icon wasn't going away.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Damn, so looks like I've still got just under two weeks to go before I can enjoy playing again. Thanks.
    I'm with you on this - there really should be a toggle when this is running so long - I really don't want to be forced to pay to slow down. I hate going up a level every time my character sneezes or digs up a few treasure chests. I also don't play alts so no relief there. I am currently playing through the Rohan content and it is speeding by way too fast.

I am also back after a break and really want to play but really don't enjoy this rush through the levels (I am 77 at the moment).
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]