We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Server Dead

Server Dead

This is getting ridiculous now.

It's been going for a while now, but the last week or two it's been especially bad.
    If only some of those horrible PvErs would start PvPing it would probably increase the population again (due to people seeing an active and alive server, which in turn leads to more PvP and activity)

I certainly hope it doesn't turn any worse, because it does feel like activity is at an all-time-low (At least PvP wise

Note: This thread is about PvP. Nobody cares if PvE is alive or not.

Keep on trolling.

There was a time this server was really dead, when my daily groups would never go above 6 players and included all the creeps online. The PvP was still amazing, because its not the numbers that make it fun.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

I think you forgot to factor in the timezone issue. And as Curu mentioned you are obviously to fresh in WW moors to actually know what dead pvp means.

Cheers
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    That's a very cool story bro, but totally not true.

Going by your example, if you'd fight the same 6 people all over again it would never get boring. (Which is nonsense of course)
    But do explain how on earth this is a troll post? Because I'm concerned about this server and not happy with the numbers? Just because your opinion is different to mine doesn't mean yours is right, mine is wrong.

Get off your high horse.

Nice theory, but wrong. On both accounts.

Timezone is and always has been a very cheap excuse
    Compare this server to Brandywine. The difference is huge.

As for your second theory, wrong again (as mentioned above)
    But I guess it must be hard to realize that this server is dead. You should stop being so ignorant.
    I started playing here early in 2011, a few months after the servers release. We (4 out of the 5 active creeps) created KR, the 5th one joined a day later. PvP slowly picks up to ~12 v 12. RoI is announced, 2 of the creeps in KR transfer to Gilrain, a mix of DoH and II members transfers to Eldar for ToO raiding. Rest of us take a break while freeps level.

Few months later I return, last online in KR was weeks ago, nobody in the moors. Slowy some freeps start coming back and I start leading 2- 6 man groups of low rank creeps. Few months later more ppl reach cap and we get a period of amazing PvP with 30+ on each side. Audacity is introduced, 2 months later ppl transfer again and population drops over summer.

RoR begins and I dont really play regularly untill a few weeks ago. Population is up to what it was during RoI, but the pvp is of an inferior quality due to balance and motivation. We'll try to solve this during HD.

Now you can come back and claim this server is dead, when you log on at 4 pm in the afternoon, go afk on STAB, check back every once in a while and chat with 1 or 2 people that log in for a few minutes, then at 11 pm you log off, still standing afk on stab and you haven't been attacked by a single freep.

You're a troll and a newcomer, we all now it and it won't do you any good.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]