We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am starting my own event. Its called hit the road jack. You download another game and play it. I am currently leveling my 63 mystic in everquest2.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Can people be happy with nothing?

LOTRO is living proof of that statement.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Why not do an event yourself? You can set it for whenever you want and do whatever activity you want. No need to change your schedule to attend an event. Just host one yourself.
    I need moar fireworks for my GV stairs event!
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    I am starting my own event. Its called hit the road jack. You download another game and play it. I am currently leveling my 63 mystic in everquest2.
    Cool Story, I started an event last night its called "bank of dumb ####" congrats on being the first depositor ! The intellectual capacity of the flea pales in comparison to the bright light you emit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    ...The intellectual capacity of the flea pales ....
    Ignore this twit Puvi...fleas have come a long way....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quite unfortunate that the servers crashed yesterday. I had been looking forward to Battle Royale! Thanks a lot for the other events nonetheless, they were a lot of fun.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Quite unfortunate that the servers crashed yesterday. I had been looking forward to Battle Royale! Thanks a lot for the other events nonetheless, they were a lot of fun.
    Oh boi! We have Dev's spying on Forums. I don't know if that was an accident with LotRO shutdown..
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]

Since when is LotRO supposed to be fun? I thought it was all about pwning teh n00bz.

Seriously though, sorry I wasn't around to attend these, but I hope they went well. See you guys on Wednesday when the expansion finally goes live!
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

[b] [I][u] R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14[/u][/I][/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2