We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Long time no see

whats crakin folks, whats been everyone up too, anyone still on from the ol days of lotro?

Hi Thorken. I have come back to the game for at least a couple months. I still see a lot of familiar faces posting in the threads around here. I don't know what you define as the old days but I'm sure we'll see everyone who is active when HD is launched on Wednesday.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Hey Glorno! Welcome back! Good to see an old friend return to the game. Even if that means taking a few javelins in the head.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Hey Glorno! Welcome back! Good to see an old friend return to the game. Even if that means taking a few javelins in the head.
    Hey there buddy. It's good to see you again. I even went out into the Moors on one of Baglun's Moors nights final days before HD thing. It will take me a little bit to get used to the new arrangement out there. On my first ride up to TA I thought the Creeps finally burned EC to the ground, but I was told it moved.

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield again
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorken View Post
    whats crakin folks, whats been everyone up too, anyone still on from the ol days of lotro?
    Mr. Schlorkenforken how you been? So you coming back to play or just saying Hi?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Mr. Schlorkenforken how you been? So you coming back to play or just saying Hi?
    i think i may come back, went thru the big D and i dont mean Dallas, LOL, but yean man, how you been, brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorken View Post
    i think i may come back, went thru the big D and i dont mean Dallas, LOL, but yean man, how you been, brotha!
    Patching and ready to roll. Insurrection blew up and it might be quiet over there. I don't know if you are still in their kin. If its dead and you need a place to kick it come over to The Meaning of Haste...Maiemarwyn/Bianka is the Leader (yes she is a real woman with boobs and everything) I've been over there since 2010.

Sorry to hear about the big D but look at the bright side...you got more time for gaming (or maybe that was the issue in the first place)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Patching and ready to roll. Insurrection blew up and it might be quiet over there. I don't know if you are still in their kin. If its dead and you need a place to kick it come over to The Meaning of Haste...Maiemarwyn/Bianka is the Leader (yes she is a real woman with boobs and everything) I've been over there since 2010.

Sorry to hear about the big D but look at the bright side...you got more time for gaming (or maybe that was the issue in the first place)
    You #######! Stealing the last bits of the meat left on the bone of our once glorious and sexy kin! GO AWAY! But, you're right- it's rather quiet these days and the core quit/moved on. But dammit, I'm going to make sure to bite your legs off!