We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep Mithril Costs

In addition to Lalia's Market and the addition of Mithril Traders to the starter zones, Class Trainers and Skirmish Camps there have been new Mithril Coin transactions added to the game.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...l-Coin-Traders

- Class/Trait Presets cost 100 Mithril Coins and are Per Character

- Epic Battle Promotion Presets cost 100 Mithirl Coins and are Per Character

- Housing Chests have the option of cost in 100 Mithil Coins up to 60 slots and then are the exclusive means to get up to 120 slots. So you spend 100 Mithril for every slot in lots of 15 reguardless of how much you do or don't have.

- Travel to NPC in West Rohan cost 5 Mithril Coins.

- Swift Travel to locations still only cost 1 Mithril Coin.

A reminder 100 Mithril Coins is 1000 Turbine Points

- Shared Storage typically costs 695 TP

- Vault Upgrades typically cost around 700 to 995 TP

- Mounted Combat Trait Presets are account wide and only cost 695 TP

So we have some major price inflation here.

must be confusing all the different types of coins, maybe stop mithril coins and start using tp for it? much easier to handle

Quote Originally Posted by Flixxer View Post
    must be confusing all the different types of coins, maybe stop mithril coins and start using tp for it? much easier to handle
    they had 16 billion other coin types before...they trashed them all and made the mithril coin for them all...ironic

P.S. 10minthil coins could buy the shire in middle-earth...yet that greedy lalias charges 100for some of her capes...

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    A reminder 100 Mithril Coins is 1000 Turbine Points
    If you buy the 100 MC pack it costs 850 TP. Currently all mithril coins are 35% off, so it works out to around 5.5 TP per MC. If you buy the 250 MC pack it works out to be even cheaper. And of course the value of TP to $$ floats depending on the pack you buy and double bonus point offers.

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    If you buy the 100 MC pack it costs 850 TP. Currently all mithril coins are 35% off, so it works out to around 5.5 TP per MC. If you buy the 250 MC pack it works out to be even cheaper. And of course the value of TP to $$ floats depending on the pack you buy and double bonus point offers.
    The rate I listed is the normal rate and what they are considered being worth.

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    Class/Trait Presets cost 100 Mithril Coins and are Per Character

Epic Battle Promotion Presets cost 100 Mithirl Coins and are Per Character
    These two are the only ones with which I have a serious problem.

We get three trait trees, and three Big Battle trees, but start with only two preset panels?

With Big Battle it doesn't bother me as much, because I never found myself swapping between more than two roles there, but with trait presets this is a huge annoyance.
    With three lines that all bestow different skills, changing your traits manually, without swapping quickslot panels, is a much longer process.
    But to have just one panel for each trait tree on each character, you're expected to cough up 700-900 mithril coins (900 for me, but I can't recall the normal world character cap)

Increase the cost and make it an account-wide application, or decrease the cost.
    [URL=http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Raptor254/media/KhruneSigR10.png.html][IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Raptor254/KhruneSigR10.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Khrune - r10 Defiler ---- Drauganca - r8 Warg ---- Frumontyrii-1 - r6 Captain ---- Cuglin - r6 Hunter ---- Tumalnar - Warden

I love LOTRO -- I'm always a frontrunner to defending them

But the class trait tree/Epic battles tree needs to be account wide. I understand that you can win ~50(?) MC via hobbit gift box, but that's not very often.
    All I need now is long hair (knee-length, most hopefully), and I'm said :) I will then be as I had hoped and have drawn my character to be. I wouldn't mind giving up the cloak slot for such a thing.

They need to drop the mithril coins; paying for fake money(TP) to buy more fake money is silly and greedy.