We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bring back reputation mounts.

Most mount collectors like myself surely miss the reputation mounts that have disappeared since the Great River. I know we have warsteeds now, but still I like to collect every mount I can, and I normally ride those around unless I'm actually fighting on my warsteed, they are easier to maneuver in towns for one thing. But I'd love to see a rep mount and matching war steed appearance for each of the four East Rohan factions, Wildermore & Survivors, and whatever new factions are introduced in West Rohan. And maybe a special meta-deed Hytbold mount for completing the rebuild. I can't see the reason being not enough time or manpower to design them, since there is no shortage of new designs becoming store exclusives. I see various horses at stables around Rohan that could be the basis for the designs actually.
    Warsteed appearances to go with the older factions would be nice as well, I'm sure that's been suggested before though.
    Last edited by Celebrawn; Nov 03 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Goreamir - 100 Cap | Jinwe - 88 Hnt | Celebourne - 90 Champ | Humblefoot - 75 Min | Dorfus - 74 Grd | Creonath - 55 Wdn | Stormcraban - 35 LM | Whippit - 35 Brg | Thangadir - 33 RK | Bucksexton - 24 Bng

I would love to see this happening, but it seems to me that the Store is prevalent in how things go now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the impression that Turbine would rather players buy mounts with RL money by TP.

I'll tell you what I would love. A high level plain rep mount with no silly flags or multi colored gaudy horse blankets.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I would love to see this happening, but it seems to me that the Store is prevalent in how things go now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the impression that Turbine would rather players buy mounts with RL money by TP.

I'll tell you what I would love. A high level plain rep mount with no silly flags or multi colored gaudy horse blankets.
    That sounds wonderful - rep mounts were fun to get. I like it more if they came with war-steed tack too. Know what I would really like? A plain bridle for my war-steed - just a plain one, the beastie does not always want all that bric-a-brac on its head.
    Happy homeowner on Landroval and Laurelin!

Wait, What?

What do you mean, they disappeared? You mean they removed the beautiful black and white mathom society steed? And the esteldin chestnut? When did this happen? I loved those horses! I'm assuming that turbine didn't touch any of our toons that have already earned those mounts... Or did they?

No, they mean that they haven't added any in a long time. The horses you listed are still in the game and purchasable.
    [color=#48D1CC][b][i]Imladris[/i][/b][/color] - [color=#9370D8]Moravya[/color][color=#FFE4E1][i], 70 Lore-master[/i][/color]

I totally agree with this, when I read this suggestion it reminded me of all the good work I did to get this beautiful mount The Dark Chestnut.
    It was very gratifying to have it to ride in game because I earn it.
    http://steedsoflotro.weebly.com/dark...t-evendim.html

Just as a heads up, there are 2 new reputation mounts to go with the 2 new reps in Western Rohan, the Eorlingas and the Helmingas.

Sadly I don't have any pics to show, but there are new rep mounts.

Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers

OR another idea along the same lines, have reputation outfits for your warsteeds. I roleplay as a ranger and usually ride the Grey Company Rep or the Esteldin Rep horse, I would love to see us being able to buy or trade Grey Company Warsteed Cosmetics with the barter items or just ingame money.