We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52

Thread: NDA Lifted

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    does such a thing even exist?
    If we're talking about other MMORPGs, then no.

    If we're talking about games in general, Superman for N64.

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Chef must have told you that I'm playing again. Did you really expect me to not eventually become a hypocrite about it?


    Speaking of "being back", are you coming back for HD?
    He mentioned it yeah, but I had seen login activity from you when I popped on. And of course I know you're a hypocrite, you always come back.

    No idea what's going to happen when HD comes. This game is such garbage anymore and from what I hear, HD is a clustereff of suckatry. Right now just enjoying playing with people in that "other game" which is still totally better than this one. :P Though if the past is any indication, I'm sure I'll end up checking out LOTRO again, though I honestly have absolutely zero interest at this point. As always, it's always the people that keep me around, too many good folk I'd miss.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    He mentioned it yeah, but I had seen login activity from you when I popped on. And of course I know you're a hypocrite, you always come back.

    No idea what's going to happen when HD comes. This game is such garbage anymore and from what I hear, HD is a clustereff of suckatry. Right now just enjoying playing with people in that "other game" which is still totally better than this one. :P Though if the past is any indication, I'm sure I'll end up checking out LOTRO again, though I honestly have absolutely zero interest at this point. As always, it's always the people that keep me around, too many good folk I'd miss.
    I thought all those people had left for TOR. It seems that way, at least.


    Also, I don't see how BioWare are better than Turbine. They're both pretty bad.

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    You guys are such brats LOL

    Etc etc (more *dry heaves* dragon smilies inserted here, may the smilies burn in a smiley pit of fire. Preferably in a 5thousand foot hole in the ground so no one can be hurt by them again...)


    What was this thread about?
    .......Bonnie.....



    I... I'm scared at night again because of this
    STOP THE SMILEY FACES! AUSTRALIA SAYS NO! You know how I break out and cry in teamspeak because of this! D:

    Also as there was a smiley limit before it was edited. Nuff said - You have included a total of 13 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

    Images include use of smilies, the BB code [img] tag, and HTML <img> tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mattg18 View Post
    idk what this thread turned into but back to the topic..this expansion is a huge mess right now in beta in terms of the moors...probably the worse its been since the game came out
    Kind of like when you decide to bake some cake because betty crocker cake mix was buy one get one free, so you start mixing everything up but accidentally use double the water and you're like #### what do i do, you could start over with your second box of mix, or you can just try to fix it, so you dump some flour in and mix it up and that works but then you taste it and it tastes like #### so you add some sugar and maybe sound ground ginger for good measure, since its close to the holidays, but now it has lost its yellow cake color so you just add some yellow food coloring, and maybe some fudge syrup to make it chocolate cake, and then you bake the cake how it says on the box but for some reason it comes out like a slab of rubber, but its still cake right so you put some the frosting on, use the whole thing because deep down you're a little concerned about the taste of the cake and the double frosting should fix that, you can also use those green sugar sprinkles you have from christmas cookies 6 years ago, and then your boyfriend comes home and youre like oh hey i made some cake and he's like oh well i dont really like cake, but you get him to try a little bit anyway and he says like i said i dont really like cake.. but if i did it would be really good, so after your cake sits on the counter all weekend you take it to work on monday and leave it in the kitchen, and by 11am 1/3 of the cake is gone and youre like haha suckaaaas but then by 3pm it hasnt been touched for awhile, and at 6pm you decide to just leave it in the kitchen in case anyone wants it for breakfast on Tuesday, and then on Tuesday morning someone throws it away for you and washes your cake pan and puts it in the cabinet, and three months later your cake pan is still at work because you dont want anyone to see you take it home and know that youre the fail baker?

    *touchbutt bonnie*

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    I thought all those people had left for TOR. It seems that way, at least.


    Also, I don't see how BioWare are better than Turbine. They're both pretty bad.
    Not everyone came to TOR, but several did, though I'm sure everyone will run back to LOTRO with HD and I'm sure I'll probably end up there as well, if that happens.

    Perhaps, not really familiar with BW outside of TOR. All I know is the game is fun and the PvP is 100 times better (the community, not so much). Definitely some issues with class imbalance, though they do seem to constantly work on it, but at least it's mirrored between sides as opposed to catering to one side and turning the other into nothing more than NPCs to farm. Applying face to keyboard isn't much of an option even in PvE which results in some amusement. They seem to also frequently release fixes and updates quickly, so you don't see ridiculous bugs that are still ignored after 6 years of player complaints.

    F2P model is utter garbage though, worse than Turbine for sure. They nickle and dime for access to everything (e.g., more than 2 quickslots will cost as F2P), rather sad really. Also not the biggest fan of the movement, Turbine definitely has it better there as well. But since TOR was released, I liked it. Plus LOTRO is, well, LOTRO and it just seems to be going further down the tubes, so it's a much needed break. Seem to be taking those with more frequency.

    Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    .......Bonnie.....

    I... I'm scared at night again because of this
    STOP THE SMILEY FACES! AUSTRALIA SAYS NO! You know how I break out and cry in teamspeak because of this! D:
    You can use as many smileys if you want, if you just click the disable smileys button. LOL :D :D :D

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    *touchbutt bonnie*
    Oooh. Do it again! Do it again! <3

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Not everyone came to TOR, but several did, though I'm sure everyone will run back to LOTRO with HD and I'm sure I'll probably end up there as well, if that happens.
    Thanks for the warning; I appreciate it. Let me know when you're coming back so I can quit again.

    F2P model is utter garbage though, worse than Turbine for sure. They nickle and dime for access to everything (e.g., more than 2 quickslots will cost as F2P), rather sad really. Also not the biggest fan of the movement, Turbine definitely has it better there as well. But since TOR was released, I liked it. Plus LOTRO is, well, LOTRO and it just seems to be going further down the tubes, so it's a much needed break. Seem to be taking those with more frequency.
    The F2P sounds awful; what's the monthly cost for a subscription? Also, you're a lifer (or so you've told me) so I daresay that you will be back to LOTRO eventually.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    LOL


    NO MORE! I BEG YOU!

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Thanks for the warning; I appreciate it. Let me know when you're coming back so I can quit again.
    Pfft, please. You love me, you big snuggly teddy bear, you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    The F2P sounds awful; what's the monthly cost for a subscription? Also, you're a lifer (or so you've told me) so I daresay that you will be back to LOTRO eventually.
    Yeah no kidding. Stupid lifer status. It's why I keep hoping the servers will implode upon HD's release. I'm surprised they've lasted this long, definitely seems to be on its last legs though with all the issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post


    NO MORE! I BEG YOU!
    Ask and ye shall receive

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Pfft, please. You love me, you big snuggly teddy bear, you.
    Bonnie, you're doing it again. You're being ridiculous. I am in no way a "big snuggly teddy bear" or anything similar.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Bonnie, you're doing it again. You're being ridiculous. I am in no way a "big snuggly teddy bear" or anything similar.
    Oh right, sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your reputation.

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Oh right, sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your reputation.
    Sorry, what reputation?

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by warg_stalk View Post
    does such a thing even exist?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokulsarlon View Post
    Oregon Trail to Helms Deep!
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Not everyone came to TOR, but several did, though I'm sure everyone will run back to LOTRO with HD and I'm sure I'll probably end up there as well, if that happens.

    Perhaps, not really familiar with BW outside of TOR. All I know is the game is fun and the PvP is 100 times better (the community, not so much). Definitely some issues with class imbalance, though they do seem to constantly work on it, but at least it's mirrored between sides as opposed to catering to one side and turning the other into nothing more than NPCs to farm. Applying face to keyboard isn't much of an option even in PvE which results in some amusement. They seem to also frequently release fixes and updates quickly, so you don't see ridiculous bugs that are still ignored after 6 years of player complaints.

    F2P model is utter garbage though, worse than Turbine for sure. They nickle and dime for access to everything (e.g., more than 2 quickslots will cost as F2P), rather sad really. Also not the biggest fan of the movement, Turbine definitely has it better there as well. But since TOR was released, I liked it. Plus LOTRO is, well, LOTRO and it just seems to be going further down the tubes, so it's a much needed break. Seem to be taking those with more frequency.
    I did not know others were playing TOR from Ridder, what server do you play on?

    PvP is very entertaining in TOR for the most part, pre-mades however make it tough for random queuing , and I haven't touched ranked yet. I am looking forward to the Galactic Starfighter expansion, should be a lot of fun. And your right about the patches, they certainly are on top of bug fixing. I don't mind the Cartel store however as I subscribed but if you were pure F2P it is in your face for just about everything.

    I don't play this game much, but I'll be around for HD. I was about 50k~ from 13 when I stopped playing much about 6 months ago, so eventually I'll get that. And who knows, when Turbine lets us buy new characters at level 50+ maybe I'll roll out a freep.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Isn't it great how quick and volatile the topic changes on these originally serious posts.

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    I did not know others were playing TOR from Ridder, what server do you play on?
    Yeah, I had gone for early release. Been back here and there over the years, but this is the first time I've been back for a fairly extended period of time. Amazingly managed to get a number of folk to follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    PvP is very entertaining in TOR for the most part, pre-mades however make it tough for random queuing , and I haven't touched ranked yet.
    Yeah, but pre-mades are great when you're the one with one. One of the fumiest moments during the initial launch was when 8 of us kept queuing, trying to get in the same WZ. Ended up going against each other in Huttball which made for a hilarious 4v4 event, especially with all the screaming, swearing and smack talk in vent (largely from me, the poor gang-banged sage healer).

    Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    I am looking forward to the Galactic Starfighter expansion, should be a lot of fun. And your right about the patches, they certainly are on top of bug fixing. I don't mind the Cartel store however as I subscribed but if you were pure F2P it is in your face for just about everything.
    Yeah, will be interesting to see what the space pvp is like.

    The store isn't all bad, but the f2p model is just terrible with the amount of restrictions on the most absurd things to restrict like quickslots and mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by apb8808 View Post
    I don't play this game much, but I'll be around for HD. I was about 50k~ from 13 when I stopped playing much about 6 months ago, so eventually I'll get that. And who knows, when Turbine lets us buy new characters at level 50+ maybe I'll roll out a freep.
    Why stop at 50+? Go for fully capped, all deeds completed, multiple top of the line LIs and gear sets.


    P.S. Check your PMs for more info.
    Last edited by Summberbell; Nov 15 2013 at 02:02 PM.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Isn't it great how quick and volatile the topic changes on these originally serious posts.
    Welcome to Ridder!

    Sorry.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In Rainbows
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Welcome to Ridder!

    Sorry.
    Have some of your own fiend!!

    :3 :/ >:€ :.(... O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

  20. #45
    gonna check hd on release....but from the last few ex pax not expecting much. u guys should give gw a shot the pvp and wvw is really fun. can pretty much do what u want on the way to lvling dragonbrand server. carli had it right when he left...anywho peace out

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by drake-esb- View Post
    gonna check hd on release....but from the last few ex pax not expecting much. u guys should give gw a shot the pvp and wvw is really fun. can pretty much do what u want on the way to lvling dragonbrand server. carli had it right when he left...anywho peace out

    WvW in gw2 is a bigger zerg than Lotro, also the arena PvP gets old fast with there only being one game type. Well not one but all are really similar anyways, although a lot more people play it than Lotro so maybe I'm missing something.

    I like Lotro but from what I hear Pvmp won't be playable come HD. They had eight days to fix it from last beta so we'll see but I doubt Turbine can manage, since they have really lost understanding of how this game works and what people want.

  22. #47
    yea the wvw is zerg on zerg but anyone who plays lotro knows about getting zerged...it seems arena net is really on top of bugs and keeping the content freah. no monthy sub buy the game all content is free except for xpacs is a plus. what got me at first is the character customization no one looks the same out of thousands of players, it took a few months for me to get out of the lotro brain wash and now im glad i moved on u will be to. pretty much went over with all of E`s main creep core and its a blast just throwin that out there.

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Chef must have told you that I'm playing again. Did you really expect me to not eventually become a hypocrite about it?


    Speaking of "being back", are you coming back for HD?

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dorset, UK
    Posts
    404
    Well looks like we have two more days of RoR and many on the server can't log in..anticipating some more excellent troll threads
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

  25. #50

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload