We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NDA Lifted

NDA Lifted

I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I look forward to butchering many creeps.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post

Thoughts?
    I think we're going to get to read some more transcripts of Qlimax melting down and raging (if his parents still let him play). I don't think it can get much better on that front but an idiot like that never ceases to amaze. Otherwise, it will be like every other expansion, freeps will be OP were you expecting something different?

I look forward to killing the same bad freeps when they get to far from the herd regardless of how OP they get. It's about as far from balanced as it can get right now and 99% of the freeps on this server lose 1v1s unless they blow every cd possible and chug store pots.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100000922ed/signature.png]Littleblackfoot[/charsig]

i'm literally counting down the seconds until the helm's deep release.

i have full confidence that turbine will make the game even more awesomer-er than it already is. woohoo!

PS. There's gonna be a lot of new PVP content, right?
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

probably further dumbing down the game from facerolling 1,2,3,4,5 to 1,2,3
    Riddermark Champion - Shiroyasha

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I think we're going to get to read some more transcripts of Qlimax melting down and raging (if his parents still let him play). I don't think it can get much better on that front but an idiot like that never ceases to amaze. Otherwise, it will be like every other expansion, freeps will be OP were you expecting something different?
    I already forum kb'd you the first time and you kept replying with the same thing over and over, so let me know when you become more creative and maybe I'll light you up again.

BK's these days... usually boring old men who aren't with the times. Thorgrum is a perfect example.

Give it a rest already.

@Thorgrum

No, I didn't really expect anything different. I was hoping, but it was more like fool's hope than anything. Here comes more facerolling.

Give it a rest already.

@Thorgrum

No, I didn't really expect anything different. I was hoping, but it was more like fool's hope than anything. Here comes more facerolling.

You don't even go here. "mean girls"

If you spent the same amount of time in game as you do on the forums you'd be rank 15x6.

Quote Originally Posted by TypicalCWHMember View Post
    If you spent the same amount of time in game as you do on the forums you'd be rank 15x6.
    Most likely I would. However, I have a life and it keeps me busy. Many times I only have time to check the forums for a few minutes instead of being in game for a few hours. That and my laptop is a piece of garbage.

Never buy a Dell.

Most likely I would. However, I have a life and it keeps me busy. Many times I only have time to check the forums for a few minutes instead of being in game for a few hours. That and my laptop is a piece of garbage.

Never buy a Dell.
    creeps will be strong at the beginning but the zone will be empty of all freeps who will be pve'ing so that's moot. It will be lonely in grams. However, as bad as creep side is and will forever be, it's way better than being subjected to the shower of smiley faces from Dragonfeatherz. I may start a second account just to copy glff into freepside OOC...would that be too cruel? The answer is no!

idk Sele, right now I have only a mind to troll.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by couillon View Post
    creeps will be strong at the beginning but the zone will be empty of all freeps who will be pve'ing so that's moot. It will be lonely in grams. However, as bad as creep side is and will forever be, it's way better than being subjected to the shower of smiley faces from Dragonfeatherz. I may start a second account just to copy glff into freepside OOC...would that be too cruel? The answer is no!

I had to log out of glff the last time I was on PvE side. I couldn't take it. The smiley faces.....so many smiley faces.....O_O

I had to log out of glff the last time I was on PvE side. I couldn't take it. The smiley faces.....so many smiley faces.....O_O
    You guys are such brats LOL :D :D :D

Don't mock the best and most giving and most loved and nicest player on the server LOL :D :D :D

99% of the server can't be wrong LOL :D :D :D ROFL <3

I have to go cook dinner and take my meds bbl loves LOLROFLMAOBBQACRONYMASPUNCTUAT ION :D :D :D <3 <3 :D

What was this thread about?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ytMERi8.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

I'm thinking that this will end up like most of the updates, overhyped and unbalanced as usual.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

As bad as creep side is and will forever be, it's way better than being subjected to the shower of smiley faces from Dragonfeatherz.

^Very well said Couillon, please allow me to place that in my bio.
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Words.
    You were obviously just hurt by someone. Hurt badly enough to flee to the TORtanic, even.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    You were obviously just hurt by someone. Hurt badly enough to flee to the TORtanic, even.
    *touchbutt bonnie*
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

one might even say she was served up a most unpleasant dish from said culinary expert?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    *touchbutt bonnie*
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    one might even say she was served up a most unpleasant dish from said culinary expert?
    Wut?

/10chars

idk what this thread turned into but back to the topic..this expansion is a huge mess right now in beta in terms of the moors...probably the worse its been since the game came out
    ---------------Landroval-----------------
    Alsander-r13 burg

I see you still haven't recovered from your therapeutic session with her. You should look into treating your PTSD.

And I finally stop playing this heaping pile of a game that you always gave me a hard time for and now you give me a hard time for that too. Plus I hear you are playing again! The guy who always posts asking why people continue to torment themselves with this awful, horrible game. :P

The TORtanic is a blast, there are several of us going down with the ship. It's fun being back. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    *touchbutt bonnie*
    Thank you, mistress, may I have another?
    [/CENTER]

And I finally stop playing this heaping pile of a game that you always gave me a hard time for and now you give me a hard time for that too. Plus I hear you are playing again! The guy who always posts asking why people continue to torment themselves with this awful, horrible game. :P
    You went to the one game worse than Lotro...Star Wars.

P.s I miss and love you still!
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    You went to the one game worse than Lotro...Star Wars.

P.s I miss and love you still!
    Actually it's one of many that's better on countless levels and glad to get back into it. :P

Love you too, shnookums.
    [/CENTER]

I see you still haven't recovered from your therapeutic session with her. You should look into treating your PTSD.

The TORtanic is a blast, there are several of us going down with the ship. It's fun being back. :P
    Chef must have told you that I'm playing again. Did you really expect me to not eventually become a hypocrite about it?

Speaking of "being back", are you coming back for HD?

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    the one game worse than Lotro...
    does such a thing even exist?
    [center][img]http://goatgoatgoatie.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/6/12365137/2253553_orig.png[/img]
    [b]Thegoat, Wargstalk (Riddermark's favorite ganker) & Danceswithgoats[/b] - Riddermark
    [b]Brandywino[/b] - Brandywine[/center]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast