We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Am I blind, or are there some missing convertion resipes? I can't find one for my Steel Plates or Iron Chain Links. Nothing of importance, just curious.

I was sad to see that ALL of the tier9 materials (ore/wood/vegetables/scholar texts etc) use the tier8 icons. I hope this will change in next update/patch. If I remember correctly 'similar' happened before, that they changed icons later, so I guess it will happen eventually.

I know this seems a minor thing, but it's very annoying.
    Tilrana 100 Lore-master // Cynra 100 Warden // Milgorin 75 Champion (neglected since RoI)
    Officer of Nine Worlds, Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by emiel_re View Post
    Am I blind, or are there some missing convertion resipes? I can't find one for my Steel Plates or Iron Chain Links. Nothing of importance, just curious.
    Check the Prospector recipes for iron/steel ingots.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Check the multi-output options for each conversion recipe.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Oh. So I am blind after all. Thank you guys

Oh. So I am blind after all. Thank you guys
    Apparently so am I. Thanks for the new glasses ..........

Where are all the recipes now? I only received the Processing recipe and one other class specific item recipe for the new tier. I've checked the expert craft NPC and there are no new tier recipes for sale. Are all new tier recipes rep gated or loot drop only?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunford View Post
    Where are all the recipes now? I only received the Processing recipe and one other class specific item recipe for the new tier. I've checked the expert craft NPC and there are no new tier recipes for sale. Are all new tier recipes rep gated or loot drop only?
    What tier are you asking about? As it is most recipes are going to be loot drop or rep barter for tiers 7, 8 and 9. I'm not sure about the lower tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    What tier are you asking about? As it is most recipes are going to be loot drop or rep barter for tiers 7, 8 and 9. I'm not sure about the lower tiers.
    I was asking regarding the new Tier 9 recipes. On lower tiers there were always a base set of recipes provided when the tier was granted (either by advancement or game expansion). Now the only thing I can start out crafting are Processing and one class specific item.
    I guess in a way you answered my question though. All tier 9 recipes are loot drop or rep gated it seems.

Question

Does anyone have any idea what the new "backpack" icon means after the recipe name? I just had it appear after every recipe name in my Expert woodworking tier and Artisan tier, but not the two lower tiers.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with having planks in the vault for the tiers where the icons appear, but the numbers with the icons don't seem to correspond to number of items I could make with the mats I have on hand.

I queried the Regional channel and got crickets....

I believe the "backpack" icon shows how much XP you recieve for that item.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunford View Post
    I was asking regarding the new Tier 9 recipes. On lower tiers there were always a base set of recipes provided when the tier was granted (either by advancement or game expansion). Now the only thing I can start out crafting are Processing and one class specific item.
    I guess in a way you answered my question though. All tier 9 recipes are loot drop or rep gated it seems.
    Almost all of them are loot and rep barter. There are a couple of recipes that will be auto granted. I can't tell you want they are for each profession though.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer58 View Post
    I believe the "backpack" icon shows how much XP you recieve for that item.
    I thought about that, but the numbers don't seem to correspond to any XP values that I can tell. I double-checked the release notes for an explanation, but if it's there it's written in invisible ink/pixels.

Speaking of missing Tier 9 stuff, there is no category for Tier 9 recipes in the AH. A search for the individual recipes shows that they are indeed up there on auction but there is no way that I can discern to browse for them without a specific search.

Is this part of the "unfinished" pattern of HD or is this somehow intentional, perhaps to make the acquisition of Tier 9 items less convenient if you have not purchased HD?

Quote Originally Posted by Anavalar View Post
    Speaking of missing Tier 9 stuff, there is no category for Tier 9 recipes in the AH. A search for the individual recipes shows that they are indeed up there on auction but there is no way that I can discern to browse for them without a specific search.

Is this part of the "unfinished" pattern of HD or is this somehow intentional, perhaps to make the acquisition of Tier 9 items less convenient if you have not purchased HD?
    Honestly I think this was simply overlooked.

-v-

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBelle0927 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what the new "backpack" icon means after the recipe name? I just had it appear after every recipe name in my Expert woodworking tier and Artisan tier, but not the two lower tiers.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with having planks in the vault for the tiers where the icons appear, but the numbers with the icons don't seem to correspond to number of items I could make with the mats I have on hand.

I queried the Regional channel and got crickets....
    Is it the icon for Universal Ingredient Packs? Those were moved into your wallet and made Account Shared with HD, meaning if you had them in your vault before or had used them all on that character, you may now be able to use ones earned by other alts on the same server.

Thanks for the info Thrugghelm, now I can take my foot out of my mouth, haha. Just noticed that when I was checking my #######.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrugghelm View Post
    Is it the icon for Universal Ingredient Packs? Those were moved into your wallet and made Account Shared with HD, meaning if you had them in your vault before or had used them all on that character, you may now be able to use ones earned by other alts on the same server.
    Ah-hah!! I do believe you're correct--I forgot about those moving to the wallet...AND forgot I had some. It's the same icon as in the wallet. You'd think it would show up when the crafting panel is open even if you don't have the regular ingredients in inventory, though.

Nice catch, Thrugghelm!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3