Helm's Deep Crafting Changes
With NDA lifted here are a number of the crafting changes. In addition of Tier 9 Westemnet Crafting.
- Processing added to all tiers of Jeweler, Metalsmith, Woodworker, Weaponsmith, Tailor
- Tin has been removed from ore nodes it is now found on Suppliers.
- Tier 6 ore has been condensed into Khazad Skarn Ore. From there it is processed to obtain K Iron, K Gold and K Copper.
-- A Tin Ore is now a Piece of Copper-infused Ore.
-- A Khazad-tin Ore is now a Piece of Khazad Metal.
- All lower level leather and wood forester recipes will now have a second processing step, similar to that in Tiers 7-9. The names have also been changed to be more consistent with those in the later tiers
- Tier 6 wood has been condensed into Ilex only
-- A Log of Mallorn Wood is now a Gnarled Ilex Branch that can be used to make Thin Ilex Planks.
-- A Treated Mallorn Plank is now a Treated Ilex Wood that can be used to make Solid Ilex Planks.
- Tier 6 hides have been condensed to Magnificent only.
-- An Extraordinary Hide is now an Aged Extraordinary Hide and can be used to make Brushed Extraordinary Leather.