That might be a different issue. You can try this below or what was suggested here https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...kHash_d468-bug at the end of the thread.
Let us know if anything works.
1. Click on the Start menu and then go to the Control Panel
2. Click on System Maintenance and then System
3. Choose Advanced System Settings.
4. Under System Properties, select Settings from the Performance section at the top.
5. Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
6. Select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”. (or maybe there is a selection for only for essential windows files and services, seems I remember that, and you could try that instead, although make sure you have your virus software on and working if you do)
7. Find the executable file for the application that triggered the error.
8. Select the application causing the error and click Open to add it to your DEP Exceptions list.
9. Click OK to save your new settings.
[CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]