We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

After login problem

Please help me with the following problem.
    I try to connect as usual to the game as I do in the last 1 year. I enter my user name and password and after that I choose server which is marked as UP. The systen atempt to connect and here comes the problem lotroclient suddenly stop and in the Event Viewer I found this error:

Faulting application name: lotroclient.exe, version: 1105.53.5288.8018, time stamp: 0x524f380b
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec49b8f
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003331f
    Faulting process id: 0xcc8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cedb345dd39dfe
    Faulting application path: D:\HappyCloud\Cache\The Lord of the Rings Online\lotroclient.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 9e1149ba-4727-11e3-a887-dc0ea17dadbe

Please I need your advice how to proceed in order to continue playing.

Thanks in advance

since ntdll.dll is a windows system file, I recommend you follow these steps ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833) to run system file checker, if it comes out clear, please post a dxdiag

Quote Originally Posted by greyveil View Post
    since ntdll.dll is a windows system file, I recommend you follow these steps ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833) to run system file checker, if it comes out clear, please post a dxdiag
    Thanks for swift answer!
    I handle the problem before I read your comment by usung the option of the game - Repair - Restore to default (grafic) settings. Then the system starts normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzy View Post
    Thanks for swift answer!
    I handle the problem before I read your comment by usung the option of the game - Repair - Restore to default (grafic) settings. Then the system starts normally.

I came home to the same thing today.. was playing, logged off, went to work, came home booted machine, bam.. this error after clicking on server choice..

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: lotroclient.exe
    Application Version: 1105.53.5288.8018
    Application Timestamp: 524f380b
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_d468
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 11c4b233
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: d468
    Additional Information 2: d468898c24f3dbc331b629adc06c77 22
    Additional Information 3: c860
    Additional Information 4: c8609231dd4f1d9d6c2e55a2abc89d 8f

Windows 7 with evga 560ti, all windows and drivers are up to date. Nothing updated on my system in the interim, but for some reason i can now only play in DX9 mode without getting this client crash.. Is there a way to run a game file checker?

That might be a different issue. You can try this below or what was suggested here https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...kHash_d468-bug at the end of the thread.

Let us know if anything works.

1. Click on the Start menu and then go to the Control Panel
    2. Click on System Maintenance and then System
    3. Choose Advanced System Settings.
    4. Under System Properties, select Settings from the Performance section at the top.
    5. Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
    6. Select “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”. (or maybe there is a selection for only for essential windows files and services, seems I remember that, and you could try that instead, although make sure you have your virus software on and working if you do)
    7. Find the executable file for the application that triggered the error.
    8. Select the application causing the error and click Open to add it to your DEP Exceptions list.
    9. Click OK to save your new settings.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]