We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep Cosmetics

Now that the NDA has been lifted, I can reveal the cosmetic skins of the Westemnet crafted gear for levels 90 and 95. For full details and the sets of pictures from Material Middle-earth, visit http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....2-crafted.html

Here's a couple of sample images to whet your cosmetic appetites The dyed version would be the picture on the far right, and the others are the default color.

Westemnet Campaign Armour - level 90 light crafted

Westemnet Skirmish Armour - level 90 medium crafted

Remember to follow the link above to see the other sets!

AND It's very important to note - there's a new dye color! "Walnut Brown". Basically a darkened version of umber.

Quote Originally Posted by Cithryth View Post
    AND It's very important to note - there's a new dye color! "Walnut Brown". Basically a darkened version of umber.
    And you beat me to it. I mentioned it in my blog post, but I forgot to do it here. I had just come back to edit it

Is there a beta tester who took a few screenies and does NOT require me to go look at adverts? Opening Post reported.

EDIT Ignore that, you're fully entitled to post your blog. I'm just impatient for regular betatester info and thought this was it! Happy gaming.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Nov 04 2013 at 08:14 PM.

What does it take to get the new dye?

Elben

What does it take to get the new dye?
    I would assume that there may be more Dye colors coming out and probably made by Scholars, It's been too long since new dyes were introduced.

Okay, then. I should start saving then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elben View Post
    Okay, then. I should start saving then.
    Perhaps someone who was in beta test knows what tier the dye is and what mats are used?

To answer questions about the new dye, walnut brown, it is indeed a Tier 9 recipe. As for the materials, I don't think it matters much at this point. All I can say is that you'll need several components to make it. Testing is still happening and the materials can change between now and November 18th.

Aw, I'm sad to hear it's T9, as my scholar's only up to T7 - wish there were dye recipes in between 6 and 9.

But any update? Anyone have the recipe & know what it requires/how to get the mats?
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 29 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 42 | Gwaewen . 41 | Iadessea . 26 | Magrith . 37 | Melaidhrin . 29 | Miraear . 28 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 21 | Solina-1 . 33 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

I have the recipe. It uses the usual dye salts, water, and a Riddermark glass phial. It also takes a walnut, which I think I've gotten from walnut nodes. I don't remember getting any as drops. The walnut icon looks exactly the same as the acorn icon.