We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I wouldn't mind most of these even on live (except for the broken ones - Wrath, Disarm, MT, TC, Disappear, Sprint and On your Feet)

Defiler feels much better with those reductions and can now play a meaningful role as debuffer

LOL those reaver CDs look insane. It seems like theyre also increasing the speed on skills. Im guessing fights take about 20s tops haha. Well, this should be fun. Thanks for posting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    LOL those reaver CDs look insane. It seems like theyre also increasing the speed on skills. Im guessing fights take about 20s tops haha. Well, this should be fun. Thanks for posting.
    PvP is going to be exceptionally fast paced...the polar opposite of SoA, with mass rezzes to counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Warg:
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Will be fairly one sided freepside control until the major creep update, with some bugs/exploits that some people will abuse. If you played during Moria launch, prepare for something similar.
    Was a sarcastic comment I made related to how this thread has turned into just another whinefest. Hopefully the obvious exploits at least get fixed before Monday.

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    come on! don't ruin it! this rant is much moar important cause we all wanna know who did what. can't you feel the egos clashing? it's so amazing.
    Rationale thought is so out of place here OMG!

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Go back to playing Oldschool Runescape for PvP.
    To consider anything 'oldschool' about runescape you'd have to be what? Somewhere in between 12 and 14? Adult mac users go for Oberin(.com) pvp island!
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    "a legitimate PvMP population" that's pretty funny. Cry more Spelunker, its always a touch more entertaining when its a warden player typing it in.
    I'm genuinely concerned you don't know what crying is. How does one of my PvMP characters being a warden have anything to do with my point, which is that everyone thinks the other person is bad, or cheap, or in some way dishonest, and they are the only 'good' one, who fights honorably (whatever that means), or their actions are justified?

The whining from Brandywine is no more or less common on a per player basis than any other server. It just so happens that Brandy is one of a half handful of servers left with an active population large enough for that whining to stick in a forum other than their own.

Edit: or did you think I meant the players themselves were somehow more "legit" than players on other servers. If you were taking my statement that way, I fully understand why you might think it was humorous.
    Last edited by spelunker; Nov 15 2013 at 01:41 AM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Reaver looks nice, dust always up and mutilation! Ato and wrath will be derp :P
    Thanks for posting.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Reaver looks nice, dust always up and mutilation! Ato and wrath will be derp :P
    Thanks for posting.
    Perma Dust? Meh. What happened to AtO, btw?
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Perma Dust? Meh.
    Extended reach and you can give nearly half a fraid +20% miss chance. Not meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    What happened to AtO, btw?
    Shorter CD.

Well Gil atm i find dust the only thing keeping me alive along with GiV at spars against some melees, so im extremely happy about this change!

Ato is now 3min cd vs the old 10min.

The original Valdez

Defilers:

HOLY MOLEY
    So many reduced CD's. I might actually play Defiler again.

Fell sacrifice looks really dangerous now. Traited down to a 5s CD it means an out of group defiler can rez people on the side similar to how freep rezzers do it even tho its a 5s CD any anyone with half a brain will catch it. Still a 30m range means a defielr can essentially stay up on high places and just rez people up. I kinda like it, adds a new tactical depth to the class.

Also love the new possibility of being a strong debuffer class.

I look forward to how defiler plays out.

Hopefully the fixed our Fungal Spores bug.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Yes, those reduced CDs will really help when we're being one-shot.

Sorry, i'm in cynical mode today. It'll pass.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFrost View Post
    Fixed........
    Careful, or you'll get this account banned just like the 5 or 6 before that.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Well Gil atm i find dust the only thing keeping me alive along with GiV at spars against some melees, so im extremely happy about this change!

Ato is now 3min cd vs the old 10min.
    I know, but in combination with Impale, it turns out really nasty.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Yes, those reduced CDs will really help when we're being one-shot.

Sorry, i'm in cynical mode today. It'll pass.
    Lol I feel ya. As someone else said, it's hard to get infamy as a Warg once you're targeted. If you don't HiPS, you die, if you HiPS you miss out on good infamy and possibly still die. I hate lose-lose situations.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Overall:

It just occurred to me after looking at the screenshot. Do f2p players have to unlock the 6 new Corruption slots?
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainatura View Post
    It just occurred to me after looking at the screenshot. Do f2p players have to unlock the 6 new Corruption slots?
    Yes buy 6 slots for TP or go VIP for 1 month
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Surely they didn't reduce the logout timer to 10 seconds..... if anything they sould have added 5 seconds instead of taking 15

wow creeps changes to corruption seems really nice
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    wow creeps changes to corruption seems really nice
    There not nice unfortunatly
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Lol I feel ya. As someone else said, it's hard to get infamy as a Warg once you're targeted. If you don't HiPS, you die, if you HiPS you miss out on good infamy and possibly still die. I hate lose-lose situations.
    Absolutely. Although usually my role in our tribe group is cannon fodder so it'll be no change for me come HD anyway
    [/CENTER]

Will be fairly one sided freepside control until the major creep update, with some bugs/exploits that some people will abuse. If you played during Moria launch, prepare for something similar.
    I don't think so, Meph. In book 6, 4 or 5 hunters could kill a bubbled WL. That was the reality of it, with some exceptions, most everything else was exaggerated. Freeps OP? Hunters were, but not to the extent of the hyperbole this period of Lotro history has become. HD could be similar, but it could not be as well. Beta's are horrifically inaccurate places to extrapolate pvmp to live. I suspect that certain playstyles will no longer be viable, but others will become so. And that's the way this game has always been, regardless of which way the pendulum swings. I've seen you say it and I agree; adapt or quit. I would like to say I have faith that turbine will "fix" whatever is coming in the next update following, but if history is any indication, all they'll do is break the other side instead. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    I don't think so, Meph. In book 6, 4 or 5 hunters could kill a bubbled WL. That was the reality of it, with some exceptions, most everything else was exaggerated. Freeps OP? Hunters were, but not to the extent of the hyperbole this period of Lotro history has become. HD could be similar, but it could not be as well. Beta's are horrifically inaccurate places to extrapolate pvmp to live. I suspect that certain playstyles will no longer be viable, but others will become so. And that's the way this game has always been, regardless of which way the pendulum swings. I've seen you say it and I agree; adapt or quit. I would like to say I have faith that turbine will "fix" whatever is coming in the next update following, but if history is any indication, all they'll do is break the other side instead. It is what it is.
    And in this update 1 hunter can one shot most creeps. Rune-keepers can blow through 50k morale in seconds. LM's are nearly invincible. Guards are juggernaughts (skill pun intended). Stickeez stated it took 10 minutes to kill a captain. That's with 3 r15 creeps, and I don't doubt Stickeez as a player. I am expecting nothing less than freep domination. And I welcome it.

Indeed Snow, Adopt Adapt and Improve, my words to live by in this game. I am glad for something like this to happen, because the true colours of easy moders will be shown. We'll see who the true creeps that stand by through thick and thin.

Turbine has stated the next major update after HD will address creep issues, but so far all I've learned is hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. We shall see.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast