We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Because 36-48 freeps sitting in one spot, a serverline no less, is a feasible target for a craid of 24. I am not going to let you farm my raid. You want points, you can earn them. Heaven help you if you ditch the 2nd fraid and fight in an out of the way location where it doesn't lag as much. That might be too much rocket science though.

Lmao are you really saying you only run with 24?

Ok I'm done here not worth my time.

I wonder if you truly believe the stuff you preach, as I've only been here a short while and can clearly tell you must be so high in your own ego that you really can't tell that you're full of bull.

You only consider your own opinions and never realise the stuff you say is completely hypocritical to your actions in-game, and then you complain about the exact thing you do (when your complaint is on false basis anyway), then attempt to use it as leverage to further your own opinion while blindly ignoring the fact that you literally do the exact same thing yourself.

It's like talking to a child.

Need examples?

Is known to pre-emptively call out every creep to a location to laggwin, still says he only has 24 in his raid to defend all his arguments.

Seriously stop acting like "you only have 24."

======= Also

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    But Im looking forward to cappy new red line build, I heard its awesome for soloing in moors =D
    I'll still crush you 1v1 like last time.
    Wins a fight because of clear class advantage and treats the other person like dirt.

Then...

Loses a fight and writes a novel that cries "I DIDN'T LOSE, the only reason I lost is because of your class!"

Yes indeed you did, something any RK is capable of vs any class by using their abilities, so grats on being like everyone else I guess? You used far more than writ of health, I can out dps that alone. Ego doing fine, thanks for asking. For the record, I've fought RK's that haven't healed that did far better than you, so keep trying.

In response to your bad edits: No, no RK has to use CD's, as few as they have. Neither did I use certain CD's, but believe as you want. With the current state of the game, no rk will lose to anyone if they don't want to. And yes, I will stand tall and mighty over someone that claimed they are undefeatable and still lost despite using everything in the book.

Just straight lol... in the last half page I see how much of a whining, hypocritical and childish little man you are.

Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 14 2013 at 03:34 AM.

Are you that delusional? Unless you think you can fit more than 24 in a raid, I have that many in my raid. The extras come from OOC callouts and private messages for support groups. If I had 2 craids I would gladly push you without any callout, because then things are evened up.

Or you can stay mad that you don't get the easy farm you hope for, despite target forward healing on a RK lawl. Bads will stay bad.

It's his decision whether to use cooldowns or not. He doesn't, I melee. He does, I kite.
    Sounds like we should fight again =) No MC, RC, OB, LS will be needed

Are you that delusional? Unless you think you can fit more than 24 in a raid, I have that many in my raid. The extras come from OOC callouts and private messages for support groups. If I had 2 craids I would gladly push you without any callout, because then things are evened up.

Or you can stay mad that you don't get the easy farm you hope for, despite target forward healing on a RK lawl. Bads will stay bad.
    Example from today fights near BV, we had 16 people in a raid plus 6-7 gold tags vs 35 creeps that were part of your gang. And point is that you waited untill all creeps on server joins the party before charging, is even more amusing =)

Quote Originally Posted by IonFlux View Post
    Sounds like we should fight again =) No MC, RC, OB, LS will be needed
    More than happy to melee dance with you.

Example from today fights near BV, we had 16 people in a raid plus 6-7 gold tags vs 35 creeps that were part of your gang. And point is that you waited untill all creeps on server joins the party before charging, is even more amusing =)
    Yeah, 6 goldtags (Had 22 on track), vs the 20 in my raid (got to 24 15 minutes in). I pushed straight away. No, I did not have a support group made to assist. Yes, you guys had a rez circle at your back so I countered that into my tactics. What am I supposed to do, you tell me. Fraid wasn't going to leave that area. Let's change roles, I'll be the heal stacked freep raid and you go creepside and see how you do with even numbers. Good luck btw.

It seems most freeps won't be happy until I lie down and let them stomp on my face before rolling over so you can do it to both sides. No, I will not feed you easy points. You guys ran around with 2 fraids for hours before I logged on, flipping the map and camping grams, farming every creep in sight. Then you expect us to play nice? Get real.

More than happy to melee dance with you.

Yeah, 6 goldtags (Had 22 on track), vs the 20 in my raid (got to 24 15 minutes in). I pushed straight away. No, I did not have a support group made to assist. Yes, you guys had a rez circle at your back so I countered that into my tactics. What am I supposed to do, you tell me. Fraid wasn't going to leave that area. Let's change roles, I'll be the heal stacked freep raid and you go creepside and see how you do with even numbers. Good luck btw.

It seems most freeps won't be happy until I lie down and let them stomp on my face before rolling over so you can do it to both sides. No, I will not feed you easy points. You guys ran around with 2 fraids for hours before I logged on, flipping the map and camping grams, farming every creep in sight. Then you expect us to play nice? Get real.
    Sound you admit that your way of getting every creep to the action to lag freeps is your way of not playing nice? I mean I agree its a war game, do what ever you can to win, but when something like lag being the KEY factor for VICTORY, thats just stupid. Maybe you did have only 20 in your raid, but there were 35 creeps at that fights. Our freep raids dont have luxury to call out fights due to more gold taggers more LAG which doesnt favor freeps. So I guess enjoy your number and lag advantage, I was gonna say while you can, but lag wont go away anytime soon.=) At the end, we all know that both sides do what ever they can to win, since both sides are played by SAME players.

Sound you admit that your way of getting every creep to the action to lag freeps is your way of not playing nice? I mean I agree its a war game, do what ever you can to win, but when something like lag being the KEY factor for VICTORY, thats just stupid. Maybe you did have only 20 in your raid, but there were 35 creeps at that fights. Our freep raids dont have luxury to call out fights due to more gold taggers more LAG which doesnt favor freeps. So I guess enjoy your number and lag advantage, I was gonna say while you can, but lag wont go away anytime soon.=) At the end, we all know that both sides do what ever they can to win, since both sides are played by SAME players.
    Can I make clear this misconception that I purposefully create lag in order to win fights. It affects both sides.

Please see the thread I made on the Brandy forums:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...who-s-to-blame

I guess these last few pages confirm why so many people call you guys Brandywhiners..

For your information, you guys got your own forum section where you can whine and QQ to eachother whatever you want:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...randywine-PvMP

Please do so on that forum section and stop derailing this thread.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Sooooo, how is the beta going to impact pvmp?

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    come on! don't ruin it! this rant is much moar important cause we all wanna know who did what. can't you feel the egos clashing? it's so amazing.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Will be fairly one sided freepside control until the major creep update, with some bugs/exploits that some people will abuse. If you played during Moria launch, prepare for something similar.

This is why i love brandywine.

Strobe, you're a welcome addition.

[highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Will be fairly one sided freepside control until the major creep update, with some bugs/exploits that some people will abuse. If you played during Moria launch, prepare for something similar.
    Back to having my luxurious wargy fur singed instantly upon exiting stealth you mean? :0)
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    Dapple - Rank 10 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Hendos View Post
    Back to having my luxurious wargy fur singed instantly upon exiting stealth you mean? :0)
    Pretty much.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I thought I titled this as 'PVMP Beta Discussion'? Why the internal server disputes?

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I guess these last few pages confirm why so many people call you guys Brandywhiners..

For your information, you guys got your own forum section where you can whine and QQ to eachother whatever you want:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/forumdi...randywine-PvMP

Please do so on that forum section and stop derailing this thread.
    I don't care if they do it here, its fun to watch idiots whine about dying in a PvP zone. Its also funny as hell to see the reputation of BW confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I thought I titled this as 'PVMP Beta Discussion'? Why the internal server disputes?
    The rage about PvP has gotten so bad that apparently it cannot be contained in only one forum.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    The rage about PvP has gotten so bad that apparently it cannot be contained in only one forum.
    So that's where all the landy qq went, was wondering why the forums have been so quiet lately. (Kidding, mostly)
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    I don't care if they do it here, its fun to watch idiots whine about dying in a PvP zone. Its also funny as hell to see the reputation of BW confirmed.
    Don't act like whichever server you're from wouldn't be like this if it had a legitimate PvMP population. 98% of the PvMP population in this game thinks their #### don't stink for one reason or another, maybe 1% of them are right.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Don't act like whichever server you're from wouldn't be like this if it had a legitimate PvMP population. 98% of the PvMP population in this game thinks their #### don't stink for one reason or another, maybe 1% of them are right.
    "a legitimate PvMP population" that's pretty funny. Cry more Spelunker, its always a touch more entertaining when its a warden player typing it in.

Cool Re: 'Filers in HD

So, to move away from the ego-fest this thread is quickly moving to become, any beta Defilers want to let me know how we are in the HD? And if you could at all, nothing containing anything vaguely like "We're screwed like every other creep".

I'm looking for specifics if possible, CD changes, new skills/traits, large/small changes.
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

Overall:

Defilers:

Warg:

WL:

BA:

Weaver

Reaver:

Note-Reavers spamming wrath and SS+Ravage are going to be scary.

If these changes were in current build no freeps would stand a chance lol. Just an indication of how heavy a buff freeps are getting. Should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    So, to move away from the ego-fest this thread is quickly moving to become, any beta Defilers want to let me know how we are in the HD? And if you could at all, nothing containing anything vaguely like "We're screwed like every other creep".

I'm looking for specifics if possible, CD changes, new skills/traits, large/small changes.
    I wasn't in beta, but I've heard from a friend (vaguely, sorry) that our fear bomb is now a 5 second CD, and our gourds have no inductions. I'll need this to be confirmed of course, but I hope it's true. Small steps for a world of problems.

Edit: Nevermind, we're still a joke.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast