We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question PVMP Plus Plugin Help?

hello people I really really want the PVMP Plus Plugin from lotro interface but if tried to install it down the right path many many times and cant seem to get it to go into the right place to show up on the in game plugin manager...please any help to get it to go into the right file would really help!
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

You must extract the zip file to your lotro folder that's usually situated in your "My Documents" folder, not the actual lotro game folder. Its where your your screen pics from the game are usually default saved to.

First off:

1. Locate and navigate to the lotro folder (in "My Documents").
    2. Then you must create a folder called "Plugins" without the quotes.
    3. Then locate the PvMP plus plugin zip file that you downloaded and wish to use.
    4. Right click the zip file and select "extract all"
    5. Browse to the Plugin folder you just created at step 2 above.
    6. Extract your zip file to that location.
    7. Load the game up.
    8. Go to the Manage Plugins option from the main menu.
    9. Your plugin should be now be listed on the left hand side. If its not, click the little green refresh icon on top of the window.
    10. Click the PvMP Plus to highlight it and then on the right hand side select the toon(s) you wish to load it for.

That's it. Hope this helps you load it. I think a lot of people get mixed up with the extraction location of the zip files. So Steps 1 and 2 above are critical.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    You must extract the zip file to your lotro folder that's usually situated in your "My Documents" folder, not the actual lotro game folder. Its where your your screen pics from the game are usually default saved to.
    Yea this is crucial. The first time I downloaded it I put it in my game folder and was wondering for a long time why it didn't show. It needs to be in the 'My Documents' folder along with all your screenies.

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post

First off:

1. Locate and navigate to the lotro folder (in "My Documents").
    2. Then you must create a folder called "Plugins" without the quotes.
    3. Then locate the PvMP plus plugin zip file that you downloaded and wish to use.
    4. Right click the zip file and select "extract all"
    5. Browse to the Plugin folder you just created at step 2 above.
    6. Extract your zip file to that location.
    7. Load the game up.
    8. Go to the Manage Plugins option from the main menu.
    9. Your plugin should be now be listed on the left hand side. If its not, click the little green refresh icon on top of the window.
    10. Click the PvMP Plus to highlight it and then on the right hand side select the toon(s) you wish to load it for.

That's it. Hope this helps you load it. I think a lot of people get mixed up with the extraction location of the zip files. So Steps 1 and 2 above are critical.
    sorry for the late reply but I did what you said and I did it as C:\Users\*name*\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\plugins\PvMP_Plus_v2.4 and I still seem to not be able to get it to show up in game plugin manager :l
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    sorry for the late reply but I did what you said and I did it as C:\Users\*name*\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\plugins\PvMP_Plus_v2.4 and I still seem to not be able to get it to show up in game plugin manager :l
    I had the same problem, try deleting the extracted file you already have and unzip again, unzip it to the newly created Plugins folder.
    Meshoot, rank 10 Blackarrow; Hazghnaz, rank 7 Reaver; Blackdingus, r6 Defiler
    Officer of Freepaphiles, Riddermark; Founder of DANCES WITH FREEPS, Gladden
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >:} Memento Mori {:<

hello people I really really want the PVMP Plus Plugin from lotro interface but if tried to install it down the right path many many times and cant seem to get it to go into the right place to show up on the in game plugin manager...please any help to get it to go into the right file would really help!
    I couldn't get mine to work either, so if the above suggestions still don't help you, here's what I did:

I downloaded a program called Lotro Plugin Compendium (google it) and once thats installed, you can tell it to install plugins and it does it for you - worked like a charm for me
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

the path should be:
    C:\Users\*name*\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus

not C:\Users\*name*\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus_v2.4
    and not C:\Users\*name*\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\PvMP_Plus\PvMP_Plus_v2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I couldn't get mine to work either, so if the above suggestions still don't help you, here's what I did:

I downloaded a program called Lotro Plugin Compendium (google it) and once thats installed, you can tell it to install plugins and it does it for you - worked like a charm for me
    iv tried that ..I have tried everything.. its just not meant to be. I have tried everything people have said to do and it does not want to show up in game plugin manager.. I have given up lol