We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Champion Warsteed - Horn Blow

Yesterday my Horn blow didn't have any cooldown, allowing me to use it continously.
    Did this happen to anyone else too?

Another thing I noticed: When being disarmed (while mounted) only the one bow skill I have was active. The horn blow was disabled too, but since that one is the horn and not my main weapon, it should remain active too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000020d796/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel666 View Post
    Yesterday my Horn blow didn't have any cooldown, allowing me to use it continously.

No, this did not happen to me, but something else did happen to my Champion on his warsteed yesterday, something strange I've never seen before. I attacked a mounted mob : I gave one blow and then he drove away, and I saw his health bar drop until death, as if someone else was finishing him, except there was no one else. I know I do some bleeding damage, but surely not this much, my champ is level 90 with level 85 gear, in Broadacres. I should have checked my combat log.

I had one hunter mountedcombat skill without a cooldown the other day .. think it was noble arrow or seeking arrow. Could just spam it as much as i liked.

and another weird issue .. my mounts morale and power seem to change weirdly. During levelling up one of my chars, i clearly remember having more morale and power at lower level than the mount now has when im 95. And no, no changes in WS skills / legacies.

and allso, back some days ago, my personal stats seemed to bug when i first mounted a WS and immediately dismounted. My physical mastery was showing more than it should have, after dismount. Reloggin made the stat read the normal amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel666 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you happen to level up recently?

Because something similar happened to my RK after leveling up, the variants of my Oration skill lost its cooldown. Sadly, I'm now at cap, and can't replicate this anymore.

The horn blow was disabled too, but since that one is the horn and not my main weapon, it should remain active too.
    I'm fairly certain the skill uses your main hand weapon to calculate damage, so when disarmed it has no reference and is greyed out with the rest of your skills.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you happen to level up recently?

Because something similar happened to my RK after leveling up, the variants of my Oration skill lost its cooldown. Sadly, I'm now at cap, and can't replicate this anymore.
    yes, in that game session I did level up.
    I have lvl95 yet to achieve, so I will try to remember and watch out if this happens again!

I'm fairly certain the skill uses your main hand weapon to calculate damage, so when disarmed it has no reference and is greyed out with the rest of your skills.
    that totally makes sense to why it is as it is. Yet I hope this will be fixed anyways, being a horn and such
    Actually it would be nice if the champion's class item would be a horn and not a rune. That way the horn could have its own damage value for the horn-related skills, and I would find it more lore-appropriate opposed to a 'boring' piece of rock, called rune.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000020d796/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]