We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Angry Getting Ganked At CM For No Good Reason

lolololololool
    Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 27 2012 at 09:11 PM.

Re: Getting Ganked At CM For No Good Reason

All other things aside-Eviltater is a pretty awesome name.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

As I told you, I will not allow you at any 1v1 circle I am a part of.
    Also, its the moors in a pvp zone, I am greatly sorry that you had to die in a pvp zone due to being attacked by pvpers.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000272e57/signature.png]Attercopper[/charsig][/center][center]"For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor."[/center]

Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 27 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    I never said I had a problem with being killed in the pvp zone besides maybe in my other thread. If I did, I changed my mind and I dont care, do you know why? Because it amuses me how different creeps are from freeps. It is like we are all roleplaying, because creeps (you) don't give a damn about 1v1ing and fair fighting and such. That is why I asked you to 1v1 me when I saw you and didn't set out a gank group to get you, you did. If you wanted me to be out of the 1v1 circle that your in then why don't you just 1v1 me and get me out that way? It is obviously that you are too afraid to fight me to do it that way. You have to get 5 creeps to jump on me at the official 1v1 spot for LOTRO.

@Its the moors in a pvp zone... Like I said I don't care about you killing me the way you did because it amuses me, but so you better understand.... do you think I would of made this thread if I was ganked at bear valley or anywhere else besides candy mountain? Candy mountain is obviously the official 1v1 spot for creeps/freeps in LOTRO. So yes, it is a pvp zone that was created by turbine, but... it is widely known by a mass amount of pvpers that candy mountain is the 1v1 spot and nobody is to be ganked there unless they broke a rule in a 1v1... I did not, therefore I should not have been ganked.
    Actually I enjoy 1v1s very much, ask pretty much anyone that knows me I am always trying to keep the peace at 1v1s. I simply do not allow you there so I will kill you and I am not the only one. And still making a thread for getting killed in a pvp zone is sad even if its on CM. If you want your uninterrupted 1v1s, go to 21st hall.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000272e57/signature.png]Attercopper[/charsig][/center][center]"For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor."[/center]

Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 27 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Erm, I may be missing something here, but why would you, Attercopper, think you can ALLOW or DISALLOW any other player to go wherever they wish in a game world that, unless you actually own in a very real sense of the word, you have absolutely no propretiory rights over?

I am only asking this because you have stated (twice) that you will not allow player X to goto place Y.

Lol I have no actual control, but by allow I mean that if I am there, he will be attacked. I don't allow him to participate peacefully in any 1v1 circle I am a part of. I think that says it better. I didn't mean I had control over the game.

And yes Malarick, if you want to think that I am so bad I need to 5v1 you to win, go right ahead. I'm a horrible spider and probably couldnt kill a 40 hunter 1v1 yadda yadda yadda. Sorry your fun got ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorn_EU View Post
    Erm, I may be missing something here, but why would you, Attercopper, think you can ALLOW or DISALLOW any other player to go wherever they wish in a game world that, unless you actually own in a very real sense of the word, you have absolutely no propretiory rights over?

I am only asking this because you have stated (twice) that you will not allow player X to goto place Y.
    I'm guessing its because he will kill him.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000006e04e/signature.png]Muzarg[/charsig][/center]

[center][b]Now they will learn why they fear the night![/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorn_EU View Post

I could be missing something here but..... it seems to me that Atter did a pretty good job DISALLOWING another player here.

I go a step further and disallow any 1v1s. If I find them, I will gank them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000028283c/signature.png]Fiveskinnre[/charsig]
    Mr. Secretary LegendaryFail of Evilspinnre

[QUOTE=WhiteTiger31;because creeps (you) don't give a damn about 1v1ing and fair fighting and such.

Best part about that is. We creeps do have several people who only solo. Me being one of them, i "give a damn about 1v1ing and fair fighting and such." Althought creeps do zerg 1v1s more often than freeps. Just because a group of creeps act on there own will doesnt mean we all "don't give a damn about 1v1ing and fair fighting and such." if you would notice that when the other creeps do zerg. those of us creeps who are in the 1v1s and do not enter the zerg, simply stand and watch. As well as Lawl at the other creeps in ooc reminding them of how unskilled they are and how they need 5-6 men at there backs to fight. I respect most freeps i 1v1, Arn for one, is one of the best burgs active in the moors atm and a fun person to 1v1 at all times. so i resepect him.

Not all creeps are unskilled and raid babys. The fact of the matter is that it is a pvp zone and people will always zerg, you can keep posting on this and SSing everything. the fact of the matter is. No One Will Care. if you SS them and then post it. If anything it will simply make them lawl more.

See you in the 1v1s /salute.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000241daf/signature.png]Forrock[/charsig]

Getting ganked at a 1v1 circle should be expected its a privilege not a given thing.Its not just creeps that do it seen many freeps do it as well.Every time you step outside of gv expect to be killed.While I don't do it myself(when solo) I never blame anyone for doing it its an open pvp zone and people is going to play however they want and should.

Its naive to think that people is going to play by what one person thinks is a fair rule set.If you want truly safe 1v1's stay at the 21rst hall and just spar freeps same for creeps in grams.I never have been a fan of the 1v1 circles (but enjoy a good 1v1 fight in the wild unstaged) for the simple fact that not all creeps can. No greeny creep has a single option in a 1v1 but to get farmed even ranked ba's and wls have very little choices in a 1v1 roll a greeny creep and you will find this out fast.
    Last edited by obiwaan; Jul 13 2011 at 10:27 AM.
    Obiwaan r11 wl Creepshow r9 rvr (not retired just M.I.A)
    Battious r9 miny
    "It is easier to find men to die than to suffer the patience of war "Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by obiwaan View Post
    Getting ganked at a 1v1 circle should be expected its a privilege not a given thing.Its not just creeps that do it seen many freeps do it as well.Every time you step outside of gv expect to be killed.While I don't do it myself(when solo) I never blame anyone for doing it its an open pvp zone and people is going to play however they want and should.

Its naive to think that people is going to play by what one person thinks is a fair rule set.If you want truly safe 1v1's stay at the 21rst hall and just spar freeps same for creeps in grams.
    Sparing is always as fun as 1v1ing a freep. but to someone who is always solo that isnt going to make them rank any faster than a fish without a fin. There will always be 1v1 areas. I can get more inf in a 1v1 area getting 100+inf every win. than i can getting wiped in raids over and over and maybe getting 30+ a wipe. People just need to get used to the fact that. 1v1 areas wont stop, and nor will the zergs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000241daf/signature.png]Forrock[/charsig]

^ I never said they should stop and when there is no action I will join them myself.I just stated why Im not a fan of them if all you did was fight club its just an easy way to farm rank and thats ok I guess to each their own.

Personally I just find 1v1's alot funner out in the wild and not staged just a random meeting.Not picking on someone you know you can beat which is what 80% of the fight clubs do.
    Battious r9 miny

Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 27 2012 at 09:21 PM.

This isn't what one person thinks. It is what the majority of pvpers think about candy mountain. The unofficial rule of candy mountain is that you don't gank people there unless they broke a 1v1 rule. Any 1v1 circle I am fine with getting zerged or w/e or i am fine with zerging happening.... but Candy Mountain is different and attercopper knows that. You just DON'T zerg candy mountain.
    Bad Attercopper! Bad Bad Spider! Now go back to your burrow and Stay There!

Yes I know that, I love 1v1s and never participate in any kind of zerging at CM. Only on you.
    You can keep crying and crying all you want, you can make more forum posts to increase awareness of your ignorance to the pvp community, you can call me out or w/e. But I will kill you on CM. get over it. You don't like it do something about it.

This isn't what one person thinks. It is what the majority of pvpers think about candy mountain. The unofficial rule of candy mountain is that you don't gank people there unless they broke a 1v1 rule. Any 1v1 circle I am fine with getting zerged or w/e or i am fine with zerging happening.... but Candy Mountain is different and attercopper knows that. You just DON'T zerg candy mountain.
    both sides gank there allot its not just a creep thing i get ganked by freeps allot in 1v1 circles (main reason i joined in the ganking on my warg a few days ago since if the burgs can do it why not me) besides im sure atter just assumed u would run from him 1v1 till u got some help after droping your runestone named 1v1.

@Attercopper how does it feel to be the main raid target no matter how pushed up you are dude? Does it amuse you like it amuses me cause I think its pretty funny. Especially the part when you get a runestone put on top of you and you get jumped on. Just a thought.

The unofficial rule of candy mountain is that you don't gank people there unless they broke a 1v1 rule.
    I agree that its a good thing and people should have a good place to 1v1 that's why I will respect it.Ok I will rephrase it its naive for a big group of people to expect everyone to follow an unofficial rule.1v1s will always take place and 1v1s will always get interrupted its just the nature of the beast.

I have been around a while my advice is just ignore it pointing it out will only make them do it more.Its best to just move it to a out of the place spot and start over once some people know where the fight club is "its over"

I will say it for the 100th time I wish turbine made a safe 1v1 circle where peeps could spar and get 0 infmy/renown or kbs ... just for the sport of it so we could avoid all this drama.
    Battious r9 miny

@Attercopper how does it feel to be the main raid target no matter how pushed up you are dude? Does it amuse you like it amuses me cause I think its pretty funny. Especially the part when you get a runestone put on top of you and you get jumped on. Just a thought.
    Makes me laugh that your that upset that you find joy in killing me. I'm a spider and I often suicide into raids. Being the main raid target just lets me know that I am worth everyones time so I must be doing something right, so thanks for the compliment!

how does it feel to have to raid up vs a small amount of ungrouped creeps and still be to scared of 2 low ranked defillers that u end up wiping in lug?

What the? I thought I was the main target? At least I feel like it.

So... your annoyed and you post your fun in watching my lovely spider friend get jumped on? And about the ganking, you deserved it. After that last thread anyhow.

Also, it's an open pvp zone. Just because CM is the main 1v1 circle, doesn't mean you can't gank people. It's a game. I'm sorry if that upsets you. I would happily chase after you, even if it meant suicide. That is- if your freep "friends" want to help.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040fc09/signature.png]Evilstevo[/charsig]
    Healerstevo - Rank 6 Warleader
    Blackbowstevo - Rank 6 Blackarrow
    Browsing the forums till GW2 is released.

Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 27 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast