We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Special Furniture

Please, please! can we have more than the pitiful 3 special furniture items that are currently available?

I've only seen the breakfast table, Elven map table and reflecting pool. If I'm wrong please post other items that are out there, because at the moment it's so annoying having empty housing hooks for want of something decent to fill them with.

There is 1 other one that I know of, the 'Large Firepit', which is a Quest Reward from the Epic story in Rohan: Vol III, Book 8, Chapter 5: Thane Mildreth. It's a really nice item, brings some warmth and cozyness into your home.
    But I do agree with you, some more items to choose from would be nice.
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7350385&lo=1x0s0xqh2j591&t1=Iminye%20Silithair&t2=Elven%20Maiden%20-%20Hunter&t3=Blossom%20in%20the%20Snow&k=Ignition&i=images6.alphacoders.com/358/358157.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by FroukjeMarije View Post
    There is 1 other one that I know of, the 'Large Firepit', which is a Quest Reward from the Epic story in Rohan: Vol III, Book 8, Chapter 5: Thane Mildreth. It's a really nice item, brings some warmth and cozyness into your home.
    But I do agree with you, some more items to choose from would be nice.
    At a minimum they should let us put other furniture items in those slots.

They should do away the the whole "Special" designation. Actually, they should get rid of all sizing designations and just let player put stuff in any slot. For example, a table could go up against a wall instead of being in the middle of the room with no way to put chairs near it. There is very often a small or thin hook near a large wall hook which would allow at least one chair to be near a table. If we are going to be stuck with slots/hooks, at least this would give a lot more options when decorating.

I agree, there needs to be more special furniture & I think, large & small items should be allowed to fit in the special slots.