We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Thank you, Sapience!

Thank you, Sapience, for dropping by our small server and causing such a huge day in the Moors that this server has hardly ever seen. I'm sure that for many people, the amount of action we saw today was shocking. I think that if you guys do more things like this, it might some of your fan base back in. I, for one, am losing faith in this game, but if the GMs come and play with us, that is an extremely fun thing. And thank you for the six killing blows I got you for.

And more importantly, I hope that your fundraiser has exceeded expectations.

And of course, I missed it, as the last thing I saw was that he was putting this off for a week or so.. lol Any fraps?

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    And of course, I missed it, as the last thing I saw was that he was putting this off for a week or so.. lol Any fraps?
    http://www.twitch.tv/turbine_sapience/b/476058490

Oh never mind... he's coming back on the ninth heheheh at 10PM Central I think

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    Oh never mind... he's coming back on the ninth heheheh at 10PM Central I think
    Could get get a 1000000 morale freaver with increased dps or something to make it more exciting? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Could get get a 1000000 morale freaver with increased dps or something to make it more exciting? ^^

But but.. if that happened freeps might not be able to get 40k days while creeps only got 8k..

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    But but.. if that happened freeps might not be able to get 40k days while creeps only got 8k..
    True. We can't let that happen, right?

To be honest, only entertaining people with mics should stream. I watched like 10 mins of that Stream and overall all you see is the life of a normal greenie - only difference is the chat spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    True. We can't let that happen, right?

To be honest, only entertaining people with mics should stream. I watched like 10 mins of that Stream and overall all you see is the life of a normal greenie - only difference is the chat spam.
    It's the default settings for most video capture softs to not catch your mic sound. He has a green dot for extended periods of time several times, just twitch didn't capture his voice ^^ least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
    Also I am pretty sure that my suggested changes would hardly change nything, but it'd make it more special/fun at least in my eyes and probably some other peoples :P
    Or they could just give sapience the OD balrog to roam around in :P (thought I imagine that'd both be harder and would create pretty immense lag)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    It's the default settings for most video capture softs to not catch your mic sound. He has a green dot for extended periods of time several times, just twitch didn't capture his voice ^^ least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
    Also I am pretty sure that my suggested changes would hardly change nything, but it'd make it more special/fun at least in my eyes and probably some other peoples :P
    Or they could just give sapience the OD balrog to roam around in :P (thought I imagine that'd both be harder and would create pretty immense lag)
    I'm a fan of the balrog idea

Good to see someone taped the only 5 minutes of experience Sapience has in the game.

I guess it's still better than Kate Paiz' "uhhh I have a hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post