We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Quest:To Trum Dreng bug

    Quest:To Trum Dreng I do not obtain the cuest the npg does not give it after the istancia

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    4,678

    Lightbulb

    Maybe you still don't have the minimum level required.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

  3. #3
    yes level 74 need cuest for deed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    642

    To Trum Dreng

    It helps a lot to have completely finished Epic Vol III, because when you do, you are given the choice to proceed to either Trum Dreng or The Bonevales. In any event, you should be able to pick up quests from either area.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

    "There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    It helps a lot to have completely finished Epic Vol III,
    That's kind of difficult, considering Volume III is still continuing into Helm's Deep.

    OT: You'll forgive me if English isn't your first language, but your post are painful to read. Perhaps, using one of the other language specific sub-forums will be able to better help you.

    Though, if I understand you (which I doubt), after the instance: Rise and Fall, Lhucu gives To Trum Dreng.

  6. #6
    If after this istancia where you save the npg it does not give me the cuest and some time ago I it did with my other player the problem it is that this npg does not give me the cuest

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    OT: You'll forgive me if English isn't your first language, but your post are painful to read. Perhaps, using one of the other language specific sub-forums will be able to better help you.
    I think Rodin is Spanish. He uses an online translator when he needs to speak English which is why it is hard to understand. Unfortunately there isn't any Spanish speaking forums.

    Rodin, does this link help at all: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:To_Trum_Dreng ? If you click the 'Walkthrough & Notes' part it tells you how to start it. Other than that I can't help, I haven't completed these quests since release. :/ If its a bug maybe a GM will start it for you.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    642

    Trum Dreng

    Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    That's kind of difficult, considering Volume III is still continuing into Helm's Deep.

    OT: You'll forgive me if English isn't your first language, but your post are painful to read. Perhaps, using one of the other language specific sub-forums will be able to better help you.

    Though, if I understand you (which I doubt), after the instance: Rise and Fall, Lhucu gives To Trum Dreng.
    HD isn't released yet and you can progress through where it ends currently.............
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

    "There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    133
    the quests into Dunland are split into 2 lines, there are 2 npc's if you chose one you do not get the quests from the second npc, I believe he chose a different npc than previously, that is why the quest line is not available to him.
    :)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    the quests into Dunland are split into 2 lines, there are 2 npc's if you chose one you do not get the quests from the second npc, I believe he chose a different npc than previously, that is why the quest line is not available to him.
    But, as you finish the quest chain in either Bonevales or Lhan Tarren, it'll give you two quests, "To Galtrev" and "To [other area]".

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload