We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cannot reach Thingroth

I am doing the epic quest Hiding in the Dark, and I cannot reach the last cave, Thingroth. I reached the two others without any problems, but I cannot find the way to this one, and my character (39 Hobbit Minstrel) is constantly killed by elite trolls. I tried two times using Hobbit Stealth, but these elites can spot me even in stealth and attack me when I am lost and cannot find the correct way to go in order to reach the cave. I tried fighting these elites but they keep on killing me and I have no chance to find Thingroth. What should I do to finish the quest solo? Thank you for advice
    Primmulla - Hobbit Minstrel 49 - Laurelin Netla - Hobbit Hunter 15- Laurelin

Nelthilneth - Elf Lore-Master - Imladris

Hi,

Run grasshopper, run as you never have run before!

No really, trait full blue, running and self-healing should take you through the area. Don't forget to use the 'still as death'-skill if things 'go south'

For exact location check: lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Thingroth

Good luck!
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

I managed to do it; if it may be helpful to someone, the solution was thus: I approached it from a different side, from the camp at Thorenhead rather than from the main road through Trollshawas, as I did before. I also used Hobbit Stealth and Blue Line, as Tobias_R advised. Once I was in the cave it was easy thanks to inspiration, and I also came across other players doing the same quest.
    Primmulla - Hobbit Minstrel 49 - Laurelin Netla - Hobbit Hunter 15- Laurelin

Nelthilneth - Elf Lore-Master - Imladris