We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Graphics issue

Graphics issue

Since this last update, when I log on to either the beta or the regular LOTRO I am getting the red and blue double image like for 3D. I went into the graphics/adv. graphics option to try to correct it. I have searched on line for a fix and have no solution. LOTRO is the only thing running on my rig that is showing this problem. So I am assuming it has to do with the last update. What to do?

Hi, babyduckie.

There could be a few reasons for this issue. The main ones at the moment appear to be outdated graphics drivers and Windows 8.1 issues.

Check that you have the latest drivers for your GPU. If it's Windows 8.1 then your only option there is to restore your system to Windows 8.

If neither of these apply then please follow the link in my signature and try to supply more information on the issue using the guidelines there, particularly your DX Diagnostic report.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

graphics issue

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Hi, babyduckie.

There could be a few reasons for this issue. The main ones at the moment appear to be outdated graphics drivers and Windows 8.1 issues.

Check that you have the latest drivers for your GPU. If it's Windows 8.1 then your only option there is to restore your system to Windows 8.

If neither of these apply then please follow the link in my signature and try to supply more information on the issue using the guidelines there, particularly your DX Diagnostic report.
    You were right my gpu driver needed to be updated. thx!