We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lothlórien Spring/Autumn Wallpaper

I really like some of the pictures used in the region presentations in Explore Middle-Eart -> The World. I made this wallpaper for my own enjoyment,
    really, but I thought some of you might appreciate it as well. It's just the
    Lothlórien Elf-maiden with improved background.

It might be a
    depiction of
    Lady Galadriel, but she looks too young
    in my opinion if that's the case. Beautiful nonetheless.
    Even though one might think her eye-colour is green?
    Whatever the case,
    I think it deserved
    to be shared with you.
    Have a
    happy autumn
    ere winter comes to
    ravage the beauty of fall. ^^
    Last edited by EkErilaz; Nov 01 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000023047e/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That looks cools. It will be ok, if didn't happen that Lothlorien is suppose to be magical & know no seasons. Or maybe have no seasons because is a tropical place? You choose...
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Nov 01 2013 at 03:58 PM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Looks great, thank you for sharing it!

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    That looks cools. It will be ok, if didn't happen that Lothlorien is suppose to be magical & know no seasons. Or maybe have no seasons because is a tropical place? You choose...
    Good point, though I believe Lórien did have seasons. In reality this picture would be more representative for the spring feeling of The Golden Woods.

"There are no trees like the trees of that land. For in the autumn their leaves fall not, but turn to gold. Not till the spring and the new green opens do they fall, and then the boughs are laden with yellow flowers; and the floor of the wood is golden, and golden is the roof, and its pillars are of silver, for the bark of the trees is smooth and grey."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000023047e/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yah thats what i said, sound like tropical, because thats how happen is tropical places. There is no clear division but faint variations on temperature, having the trees live leaves all year long that get constantly replaced. But there was also a mention of Lothlorien beeing frost in time, preventing the woods to decay, some effect of Lady Galadriel's ring.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Nov 01 2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth