We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Goold's Life for a Hunter 4 Video

To all those freeps and creeps that still remember Goold... The one who transferred to Brandywine.. and will take the time to watch this hunter video ... ENJOY!

To those who are going to troll me or the video, because ... I don't know .. I'm not even going to bother.

[b]Brandywine[/b] - Goold R15 Hunter - GomGoms R10 Champion - R7 Burg - R6 Minstrel
    [b]Landroval[/b] - Stagul R12 Reaver - Gomber R10 Guard - Elvurith R9 RK - R8 BA -
    R8 Warg x2 - R7 WL - R7 DEF - R6 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Carffyboy View Post
    To all those freeps and creeps that still remember Goold... The one who transferred to Brandywine.. and will take the time to watch this hunter video ... ENJOY!

To those who are going to troll me or the video, because ... I don't know .. I'm not even going to bother.
    You transferred?

Why?

How's the day to day combat over there?
    X

I don't talk about Harry Potter in my Chemistry Class. Why is this here?

Also, not trolling, asking a legitimate question which is only trolling if its too apt.
    [center]Dum spiro, spero - Cicero
    Alexandrov, R9
    Stanimir, R7
    Kollontai, noob
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Stanimir View Post

Also, not trolling, asking a legitimate question which is only trolling if its too apt.
    Then your chem class isn't fun...lol jk I don't know anything about your chem class.

On a more serious note, Goold is from Landy originally and only recently transferred. He made all his videos here and posted them here. I don't see why he can't continue to do so.

Love,

Attie
    Atoktal rank 15 warg Landroval
    Atheynna rank 11 RK Brandywine
    Founder and CEO of the Creep Intelligence Agency
    "I am Dingo's Lady."

Quote Originally Posted by Psychego View Post
    You transferred?

Why?

Yeah I transferred to Brandywine about a month ago. I got tired of Landroval's PvP it was too dead for me and a lot of my good friends transferred to Elendilmir or just stopped playing in general.

The combat on Brandywine is different from Landroval, because there's constant action. Brandywine is the most populated server obviously and has wide verity of creeps and freeps. The raid v raid action is awesome, unless lag picks up (which is a BAD factor for Brandywine) then it slows down... where freeps will wait a good 5 to 8 seconds to get a skill off and creeps will wait about 2 to 5 seconds of skill lag. It all depends on the day when raid v raid will start.. but most creeps and freeps small group and roll everything. There are 1v1's whenever so often... but it all depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanimir View Post

My hunter used to be on Landroval and I had a lot of good friends that loved watching my videos so I showed them a little taste of the Brandywine action of MY hunter soloing.

You took your time to click on the thread and comment on my video.. It must have sparked your interest somewhere. If you don't like how I added a thread of my new video.. then why bother commenting. Move on and enjoy your PvP on Landroval. While for the people that are not subbed for my youtube, they can see how a hunter solo's in a moors. May it help their play style or skill rotation.. or just straight enjoyment.

Now you can take your sweet time and comment back, but I won't bother since there's no point arguing with a person who thinks that this post is pointless.
    Last edited by Carffyboy; Nov 01 2013 at 03:06 AM.
    [b]Brandywine[/b] - Goold R15 Hunter - GomGoms R10 Champion - R7 Burg - R6 Minstrel
    [b]Landroval[/b] - Stagul R12 Reaver - Gomber R10 Guard - Elvurith R9 RK - R8 BA -
    R8 Warg x2 - R7 WL - R7 DEF - R6 Spider

Nice video Goold, I might have to bring my captain to Brandy because it looks epic haha

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r12 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Skill and Valour, Landroval

Nice video, as always. I'll have to come out there on my RK with you sometime. But I'll take the high-quality 1v1s on E over BW personally.
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Talking

Watched the whole clip. Love it!

Nice to see you in action again short stuff. Beastly as always.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Psychego View Post
    Just a regular Wednesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post

LOL at the raid leader's name.

Also, y u no have voice on?!?!
    [center]LANDROVAL: Anarwald, Hunter - Rank 7 ~ Dwinobald, Burglar - Rank 7
    [color=red]Anoarnakh - Rank 7 - Pouncing Pwny[/color]
    (Retired -- currently playing Real Life)[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Arcai View Post
    It's funny because shockingly in my -first- day at Brandywine I've met more individual skilled creeps than Landroval holds all together, there are numerous creeps that excel in skill that far surpass: Burglartarget/Dushur/Immigrant/Montaro/Volkk etc.

I thought it was the zerg server full of creeps like Landroval, but no, the amount of individual skill involved there is exponential to the, thing you call Landy freeps/creeps.

You should try it out yourself before you bandwagon the opinion Arcai!

The "Good" Freeps/Creeps of this server are in all honesty just below average/par on Brandy.

Quote Originally Posted by dniv14 View Post
    LOL at the raid leader's name.

Also, y u no have voice on?!?!
    His champ has been here way before the Zergwin or Logout BA came to lead creepside.

And when he wipes he doesn't have to pick up his kids.

Vent > In-game!
    Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 02 2013 at 02:13 PM.

It's funny because shockingly in my -first- day at Brandywine I've met more individual skilled creeps than Landroval holds all together, there are numerous creeps that excel in skill that far surpass: Burglartarget/Dushur/Immigrant/Montaro/Volkk etc.

I thought it was the zerg server full of creeps like Landroval, but no, the amount of individual skill involved there is exponential to the, thing you call Landy freeps/creeps.

The "Good" Freeps/Creeps of this server are in all honesty just below average/par on Brandy.
    To be honest, Strobe, I commented with ignorance. I always wondered what Brandywine was like, being the most populated server and never really wanted to be on that jealous bandwagon. I just found it funny that this is the second meme posted on the 'Memes of Landroval' thread by Nyyx.

I'm actually thinking about starting a new character there (Freep) so I hope to see you out there (for the first time on the same side)

Almost 13k already, on a weekday lol. How long had you been on to get that much?

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r12 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Skill and Valour, Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Almost 13k already, on a weekday lol. How long had you been on to get that much?
    Bannerman, when everyone brings the fight, it doesn't matter how much renown you get, it's the action, fun times and PvP.

I have no recollection of any time:renown ratio, it's just consistent fighting and crazy action.

But here's an example, a good goal to attain over a good weekend is 100k renown/infamy due to the amount of crazy nonstop PvP action. Imagine the crazy fun!

Unfortunately Landroval PvP is a joke now due to obvious reasons that everyone knows of, but the creep enthusiasts/zerglings/followers blindly turn eyes away.
    Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 03 2013 at 04:19 AM.

I guess this is a nice video... Doesn't belong on Landroval PvMP though.

Funny how you guys transferred off but constantly post on the Landroval forums,
    or log into your rank 0 creeps to troll the people still here. Miss us much???

I want everyone to save this thread because I am making a prediction that all those who transferred ,and claiming
    how awesome the PvMP on another server is, will soon be transferred back to Landroval.

All those peeps saying they are not spending anymore money on this game only to drop $30 on a transfer is
    OHHHHH SO funny. It will cost another $30 to come back.

45 days is a long turn around and with the current influx of transfers by the time you get back you will have long been
    forgotten.

Don't worry I will save this thread and my prediction and rub it in all your faces when your back PvMP'ing on
    this sad ### server called Landroval. In the mean time enjoy the ZERG that is Brandywine.

I know 3 people who have transferred/played on that server and everyone says the same.

Complete and utter Zerg Fest... The one thing you guys were trying to avoid.

At least we still have Milnor and Nyxx though.

Dat ### Will be Mine Nyxx...
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Quote Originally Posted by Allaster1 View Post

I want everyone to save this thread because I am making a prediction that all those who transferred ,and claiming
    how awesome the PvMP on another server is, will soon be transferred back to Landroval.

All those peeps saying they are not spending anymore money on this game only to drop $30 on a transfer is

45 days is a long turn around and with the current influx of transfers by the time you get back you will have long been
    forgotten.

Don't worry I will save this thread and my prediction and rub it in all your faces when your back PvMP'ing on
    this sad ### server called Landroval. In the mean time enjoy the ZERG that is Brandywine.

I know 3 people who have transferred/played on that server and everyone says the same.

Im transfered to see new worlds, learn new cultures, and spread the word of our saviour Cheesus.

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    spread the word of our saviour Cheesus.
    9/10 would lol again
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Im transfered to see new worlds, learn new cultures, and spread the word of our saviour Cheesus.

At least we still have Nyxx...
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

I didn't know anyone who took pvp seriously actually played this game, and if they do, I can only chuckle...it's kinda cute.

At least we still have Nyxx...
    Nyxx transferred too...but he did say he'd be back when HD launches.

forgotten.

Sour as hell I see, but consider that all of the garbage you spew is on the assumption that we only play on Landroval for PvMP.

Let's be honest, the fact that you truly believe this shows how tiny your mind is.

Sorry bud, but remember the active PvMP'ers on Landroval don't just play on Landroval just for PvMP only.

Did you know PvMP is just a small aspect of the game, but like I said, the full extent of your mind/opinions/thoughts only exist in this small minuscule branch.

I personally enjoy being online Creepside when you log in, because you always write "Nothing out? Time to go back to Gw2. Servers bad.".

The scouter says Hypocrisy Level is over 9000.

Your pot is so black that the kettle wants to say racist things.

PS: I still need a Greater Sigil and someone's freaver farmers aren't farming slugs anymore, so I hope you're willing to trade with me.

=========================

TL;DR?

Last edited by Gottapee; Nov 08 2013 at 01:38 AM.

I haven't been playing on any server that much lately, but I will say that if my pve kin wasn't on here, I probably wouldn't ever log into Landy. And since there's nothing to pve that's pretty much the case. But hey, if you guys are having fun that's the point.
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Interesting.. From the video I don't see where you're coming from Strobe. :P I made a warg there like.. about a year ago.. Might see if I can see where you're coming from.. Plus the challenge of playing a low-rank warg could be quite fun.. Also I can experience dying by being 1 shotted by a rk/hunter/champ once again. :P
    Last edited by GuardofMiddleEarth; Nov 12 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    It is ok if you disagree with me. I cannot force you to be right.
    Dushur: rank 11, warg
    Denfare: rank 7, lvl 85 guardian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast