MOST OF THIS IS MOST LIKELY OUT OF DATE, I'VE SINCE STOPPED PLAYING IN FAVOR OF OTHER INTERESTS... PLEASE REFER TO THE OTHER THREADS FOR CHANGES ON WARDENS. GOOD DAY.
Text in red indicate changes i have made since this went live
text in yellow indicate changes I have made November 8th and later
FinishersFinishers are a new type of gambit that has increased potency if you use the 2-icon then 3-icon gambits in the same gambit line. If you use 21(persevere) then 212(safeguard) you will get a buff that gives greater potency for 2121(celebration of skill) and 21212(restoration).
The finishers are celebration of skill, Restoration, surety of death, conviction, dance of war, and desolation.
after you complete the 2 icon and 3 icon gambits you'll have about 10 seconds to complete a 4 or 5 icon gambit to take advantage of the bonuses.
After combat gambitsWhen you leave combat, gambits stay "prepared" for 9 seconds after combat ends. much like a gambit stored in battle memory.
Minimum rangethere is no longer a minimum range for ANY gambit while in assailment stance, however when you do this you will have a chance to gain a debuff every time you are hit. -5% ranged damage for 4 seconds, stacks to a max of -25% ranged damage.
Spec bonus+5% spear gambit damage
+25% healing potency (and more)
Significant Set bonusestier 1 - +20% morale-tap damage
tier 5 - when you evade you heal 1% of your maximum morale
tier 6 - +2 pulses to AOE morale taps over time
tier 7 - all gambit builders apply morale-tap (~60 at 85)
Traits of Special MentionTier 3 - improves Defiant Challenge – increase mitigation depending on how many enemies are affected by defiant challenge
Tier 4 - when you evade your gambit masteries' cooldowns are reset, only applies once every 15 seconds
Tier 5 - +1/2/3 HoT pulses
Tier 6 - cooldown of never surrender reduced by 5 minutes
Tier 6 - +4/8/12/16/20% increase in morale tap damage
Spec Bonuses+5% DoT
-10% attack duration (and more!)
Significant Set Bonusestier 1 - +5% spear gambit damage
tier 5 - +10% spear gambit damage
tier 6 - +5% melee damage (This is where your grand master weapons training trait is at.)
tier 7 - gambits in power attack (123) and precise blow (31) gambit lines have 15% chance to apply a second bleed.
Traits of Special Mentiontier 1 - +4/8/12/16/20% bleed damage
tier 2 - allows onslaught and wall of steel to consume the bleeds of power attack and mighty blow (respectively) to deal AoE damage
tier 3 - +3/6/9/12/15% offensive strike morale-tap damage +1/2/3/4/5% morale-tap damage
tier 4 - +2/4/6/8/10% DoT crit chance
tier 5 - +4/8/12/16/20% DoT crit damage
tier 6 - +4/8/12% adroit maneuver attack duration, +3/6/9% warden’s triumph damage bonus.
Spec bonuses +5% ranged damage
+340 critical rating (and more!)
Significant Set Bonusestier 1 - +10% ranged damage
tier 2 - hampering javelin slows 5 enemies around target
tier 6 - -10% attack duration in assailment stance
Traits of Special MentionTier 2 - +3/6/9/12/15% ranged damage
Tier 4 - Javelin gambits have 10/20/30/40/50% chance to bleed, the more icons in gambit the more bleed damage.
Tier 4 - marked target and diminished target(new skills see below) affect 4 more targets.
Tier 5 - trying to stack a bleed of the same tier will consume the bleed to create an AoE damage burst.
- Shield up
- Call for Battle
Skills Not Tied to Tree's
- all gambit builders
- all gambit masteries
- quick recovery
- wages of fear
- hampering javelin
- all travel skills
- critical strike
- careful step
- forced march
- battle preparation
- battle memory
- never surrender
Changes to Old Skills/Gambitsfist-spear gambit line: (31 313 3131)
shield-spear gambit line: (21 212 2121)
- HoT only (no bleeds)
- celebration of skill has no HoT, increases incoming healing by 5.5%.
- -4% attack duration
- see above, traits can increase to -16%
- +3% melee damage
- +5% ranged damage in assailment stance
- see above, traits can increase to +12% and +14% respectively
- no longer has power penalty
- no longer has a duration (it stays on until used or log out)
- obtained in tier 2 of determination trait line
- 20 second cooldown
Javelin of deadly force:
- Obtained in tier 7 of assailment trait line
- obtained as a set bonus in tier 2 of determination trait line
- obtained as a set bonus in tier 4 of determination trait line
- obtained by specing into the recklessness trait line
Improved hampering javelin:
- obtained by specing into the assailment trait line
- no longer heals
- buffs last 20 secs (down from 30)
Brink of victory:
- evade rating duration 20 secs (up from 10)
Spear of virtue:
Surety of death: (finisher)
- also increases block and parry,
- duration 12 seconds (up from 10)
- adds -5% miss chance for 12 secs
- block rating duration 10 secs (down from 20) and only 10% chance to apply.
- buffs for 20 secs (down from 30)
- no longer heals, buffs duration 20 secs (down from 30)
- buff duration 20 secs (up from 10)
Dance of war: (finisher)
- no longer increases evade rating or tactical mitigation
- buff duration 12 secs (down from 30),
- also increases physical mitigation by 2%
- adds critical defence and tactical mitigation to allies within 30 meters for 12 seconds
- base HoT duration 6 seconds (down from 12)
- morale-tap with in the fray stance
- -2% outgoing damage for 12 seconds debuff on target with assailment stance
- no longer has chance to fear or knockout, but can still daze on critical.
bleeds: when I say "bleeds" I usually mean light damage every 4 seconds for 16 seconds, only power attack, and mighty blow does regular damage.
changes to warden gambits are complete.
New SkillsFirst Aid:
- removes 1 disease, fear, poison, or wound from you
- 5 second cooldown
- recover from daze, stun, knockdown
- 2 minute cooldown
- javelin skill
- debuffs target’s physical mitigation by 5% for 10 seconds
- 18 second cooldown
- Javelin skill, obtained in tier 3 of assailment trait line
- debuffs target’s tactical mitigation by 5% for 10 seconds
- 18 second cooldown
For the free peoples:
- 15 second duration
- every gambit you use increases the fellowship’s physical/tactical mitigations
- obtained in tier 7 of determination trait line
- 1 min, 30 sec cooldown
- 20 sec duration
- -10% B/P/E, +50% damage, +1224 crit rating
- 1 min 30 sec cooldown
- obtained in tier 7 of recklessness trait line
Fire at will:
- 10 second duration
- fellowship gets +680 physical/tactical mastery
- 45 sec cooldown
- obtained in tier 4 as a set bonus in assailment trait line
- javelin skill used after enemy evades your attack
- 10 second cooldown
- obtained in tier 5 as a set bonus in assailment trait line
- 5 skills have been made snap shot skills: shield piercer, hampering javelin, wages of fear, ambush, and javelin of deadly force.
- each gambit builder has a chance to unlock a free use of a snap shot skill whether or not the original skill is on cooldown.
- can be obtained in tier 7 as a set bonus in the assailment trait line
- Javelin skill
- 8 second cooldown
- debuff’s target’s outgoing damage by 5% for 10 seconds
- obtained by specing into the determination trait line
Legendary item legaciesThanks to Gilean-EU for researching and formatting these
|Fist-Spear Gambit power cost
|Gambit Lifetap damage
|In The Fray attack duration
|Light Skill damage
|Marked and Diminished Tgt debuff
|Shield Gambit buff duration
|Spear Gambit damage
|Spear Gambit parry rating
|Wages of Fear positional damage
|Ambush critical multiplier
|Boar's Rush critical rating
|Critical Strike critical multiplier
|Hampering Javelin duration
|Javelin Skills Max Range
|Shield-Spear Gambit power cost
|Shield Tactics Tactical Mitigation rating
|Surety of Death damage over time
|Fist Gambit buff duration
|Fist Gambit critical rating
|Fist Gambit evade rating
|Heal Bonus for Conviction
|In Combat Power Regeneration
|In The Fray morale regen
|Shield Gambit Line healing
|Spear-Shield Gambit damage
|Adroit Maneuver duration
|Ambush and Careful Step Induction
|Careful Step duration
|DC Mitigations Per Target
|Forced March Movement Speed
|Javelin Skills Movement Miss Penalty
|Shield Gambit Line Healing
|Shield Piercer duration
|Target Resist rating (Resolution)
dance of war and surety of death used to have their icons switched, this is no longer the case.
celebration of skill, safeguard, persevere has always given +block rating and +partial block chance.
restoration never had a +block rating.
added more changes to gambits, completed.
When you leave combat, gambits stay "prepared" for 9 seconds after combat ends.
added some new legacies, found out which legacies they replace.
you will have 10 seconds to complete a finisher in order to gain a bonus.
dodge and counter skill has been removed. replaced with a trait in determination line.
spear sweep/heavy sweep skills has been removed. replaced by a series of related traits in recklessness line.
change to tier 4 and tier 5 traits of special mention in assailment line.
Added minimum range change. Thanks to skinnymac7 and spelunker for bringing that up.
Tier 5 set bonus in determination heal 1% max morale on every evade
In recklessness traits DoT crit chance and damage traits have been reconfigured.
Snap shot applies on each gambit builder attack
added Legacies ---thanks again to Gilean-EU for doing these