We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Problem Turbine Points

That is since all morning Turbine Points earned through the completion of prowess are not counted.

Am I the only one or others have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by benoue View Post
    That is since all morning Turbine Points earned through the completion of prowess are not counted.

Am I the only one or others have the same problem?
    I did not receive 55 to 65 pts over the past day, skill and slayer deeds. I did received pts on a few others I completed during this same time.

Store has been more off than on since maintenance, apparently a problem last few months! Let's hope a fix can be found as soon as possible.

Every time I earn TP in game, I use /servertime, open deed alert and store alert and take a screenshot. Always. Then, when and if store is up, I look at the account History in store and see that the times of earning TP correspond with my screenshots. Then I send a ticket...I fear support is getting a lot of extra work hours just doing this stuff (unless people just ignore losing tp).

Yep! Last week i miss ~90 to 110TP from deeds. Send a ticket but still no answer... but ok, usually it takes a week. In that time period some deeds gave tp some didnt...
    But Today.. none give... completed two advanced on a lowlevel alt... didnt get anything...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000b0884/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Also having the problem of not receiving turbine points.
    from ingame granted deeds and from the pre purchase of helms deep

Hopefully it gets sorted out soon enough
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000002a1555/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

happend to me too..

also will we get back the tp when it gets fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by gedoska View Post
    happend to me too..

also will we get back the tp when it gets fixed?
    Nope. You will need to ask Turbine Account Management to credit your account.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Nope. You will need to ask Turbine Account Management to credit your account.
    what you mean where can i find turbine account management?

what you mean where can i find turbine account management?
    Main info in this spot https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...%28EN-FR-DE%29

Support portal gets you a link to file a ticket, then you get a confirmation mail which must be answered - here you re-enter all information again and then...the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Main info in this spot https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...%28EN-FR-DE%29

Support portal gets you a link to file a ticket, then you get a confirmation mail which must be answered - here you re-enter all information again and then...the wait.
    so when should i file the ticket when the bug is fixed or now?

so when should i file the ticket when the bug is fixed or now?
    Right away, unless you suspect there will be more trouble of the same kind - myself, I try to wait until there has been five such instances of no-tp-awarded. If I'd send a ticket every time, I'd feel like a spammer

Quote Originally Posted by PipeandMug View Post
    I did not receive 55 to 65 pts over the past day, skill and slayer deeds. I did received pts on a few others I completed during this same time.
    That's exactly what has been happening to me all morning, as well as last night. It really sucks because I really need the Points.