We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO The Rift (Crickhollow Pug)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ip_Om8OjE

Just something I slapped together, took me 7 hours total of converting and trying to fix things xD, Just some gameplay, enjoy.

-Better software now. New videos coming soon.
    Last edited by Hayden102; Nov 20 2013 at 06:30 PM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

asdasfasfaf
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    asdasfasfaf
    If you're going to comment make a comment... don't just spam random letters in someone elses thread.

It's my thread... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden102 View Post
    It's my thread... xD
    *covers face in embarrassment*

*Pats to comfort em*

asdasdfasfas

asfasfasfasfaf

Well...

- It's okay to make a video of beating Thaurlach in a nearly full raid with many high level chars although this can be easily done in a duo nowadays (or even soloed if there wasn't this problem with the mechanic at the beginning).
    - It's also okay to post the video and be proud of it even if you performed quite poor (more than half of the raid dead in the end).
    - If you at least showed some special video editing... but okay.. the music is nice in my opinion^^

But spamming some random letters again and again to push your thread and get more views... that's just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by DisplTru View Post
    Well...

- It's okay to make a video of beating Thaurlach in a nearly full raid with many high level chars although this can be easily done in a duo nowadays (or even soloed if there wasn't this problem with the mechanic at the beginning).
    Yeah, A champ solo'd it a while ago (back in RoI when level cap was 75), I was there to help with the mechanics at Thaurlach but didn't help him with anything else than to prevent a wipe because of mechanics.

Point is, I hope the OP had fun while doing the Rift, because even if it's soo easy these days it's still a nice and fun raid, but to bump this thread to get more views on a video which shows no real achievement is a bit sad.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DisplTru View Post
    Well...

- It's also okay to post the video and be proud of it even if you performed quite poor (more than half of the raid dead in the end).
    - If you at least showed some special video editing... but okay.. the music is nice in my opinion^^

But spamming some random letters again and again to push your thread and get more views... that's just pathetic.
    What do you want me to write? btw was my first video I had no clue on special video editing, the only editing I did to it was 7hrs of converting, Title screens, Slow mo and music. And I've done it alot of times at 50 but I've never recorded, I can go record those ones if you want, somehow find those people again which is unlikely because most are lvl 85 atm.... I'm not exactly proud of it, It's just a fun raid, I put it on you tube for people who haven't seen a balrog before or have never done this great raid even if we did it completely wrong with the everseer. This imo shows no achievement, just gameplay.
    Last edited by Hayden102; Nov 20 2013 at 06:30 PM.

Going to upload more videos after xmas sometime, cheers.