We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question: +78% mount speed affects all servers?

That's it, i am playing my hunter on Laurelin, if I buy the new 3kish tp +78% mount speed will it affect my elf on riddermark?

Yes. Account-wide means it'll affect every character, on every server under your account.

Every character you have or create will get a little green box. When you click it, it gives you the riding skill, the apprentice riding skill (+68), the journeyman riding skill (+78), and the smell the roses skill (which toggles it off, which you need to do if you use the stable rides, otherwise you will travel at +78% instead of +100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trancejeremy View Post
    Every character you have or create will get a little green box. When you click it, it gives you the riding skill, the apprentice riding skill (+68), the journeyman riding skill (+78), and the smell the roses skill (which toggles it off, which you need to do if you use the stable rides, otherwise you will travel at +78% instead of +100%)
    Wait, so the Smell the Roses skill is used to enable the 100% faster mount speed when using the stable master mounts? So that means getting the All 68% thingy means I have to enable the Smell the Roses thing also before traveling, correct?

Visit me at my blog, Games and Geekery: http://www.gamesandgeekery.com

Quote Originally Posted by iamstillwater View Post
    Wait, so the Smell the Roses skill is used to enable the 100% faster mount speed when using the stable master mounts? So that means getting the All 68% thingy means I have to enable the Smell the Roses thing also before traveling, correct?
    Smell the Roses turns off the 68/78 speed. There is a bug in the game, where instead of the normal stable route speed (which is +100%), it uses the increased speed. But if you toggle it off using the smell the roses skill, it goes back to the default speed.

Hopefully they will fix it soon, usually I forget to turn it on.