We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goodbye Fall Festival!

Thanks for all the trees, kept the alts in bus money anyway Everybody got this years mount and last years, since I missed it - and one skelly horse, out of 15 characters. Lots of cloaks, hats decorations and fun! Till next year!!!
    Happy homeowner on Landroval and Laurelin!

Yes, sadly it is scheduled to finish "soon".

This is the entry from the calendar:
    Oct 22 2013 to Nov 05 2013 03:00 PM to 04:59 AM

Fall Festival (Harvestmath)
    Reminder, all times are Eastern Standard. Your local time settings may show slightly different start and end times/date.

The Fall Festival will run from October 22 through November 4.
    It actually started at around 3 PM BST, i.e. 10 AM EDT - about 5 hours earlier than the time quoted above. I'm just hoping that I can do one more round of festiviliae sometime within the next few hours on each toon and cash in the tokens, otherwise I'll be stuck with them for a year (assuming it isn't scrapped in the meantime!). If it actually goes on until the time quoted I'll get a second round in and won't know what to do with the tokens!!!

And I hope that everyone has planted their haunted trees so that we can all do our bit to keep Middle Earth green

Quote Originally Posted by Flooz View Post
    Yes, sadly it is scheduled to finish "soon".

This is the entry from the calendar:

It actually started at around 3 PM BST, i.e. 10 AM EDT - about 5 hours earlier than the time quoted above. I'm just hoping that I can do one more round of festiviliae sometime within the next few hours on each toon and cash in the tokens, otherwise I'll be stuck with them for a year (assuming it isn't scrapped in the meantime!). If it actually goes on until the time quoted I'll get a second round in and won't know what to do with the tokens!!!

And I hope that everyone has planted their haunted trees so that we can all do our bit to keep Middle Earth green

I ran my low level alts through and with 6 total characters was not lucky to score the skeleton mount. I had a good time though. I earned enough Bounders points to purchase the Bounder Mount, and enough Festival Tokens to get everyone that mount. I sure hope the new expansion is lots of fun!

I empathise about the skele mounts - having 9 characters and opening the badly hidden chest virtually every day with each in the hope of being able to fnd one of the poor beasts to feed has failed abysmally - maybe I'll be lucky next year - or maybe that steed which wants to belong to me doesn't have the guts to approach?

*Update*

It's still going on, so already that's more than an hour extra we've had longer than the posted times. Yippee

It's still going on, so already that's more than an hour extra we've had longer than the posted times. Yippee
    ...and still going on....

Maybe they forgot to turn it off!
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

It's all over now *Boo, Hiss* - and one of my characters was just two tokens short of being able to barter for enough consumables to complete one of the deeds. But that's fine with a 2 to 5 minute cool-down between uses those deeds are a challenge indeed!

It was a good festival - thank you Turbine *applause*

It was a good festival - thank you Turbine *applause*
    INDEED - Agree STRONGLY - 'And the crowd goes wild!'

Now lets get some bounders bags dropping...
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Horse Race Buf ?

I'm not a lover of the festivals but the fall one is the only one I do due to having lots of consumable deeds to complete , sigh . Although I find festivals painful I was chuffed to bits to get the skeleton horse on the last day . While i'm here , did anyone have a problem with the race speed buff ? . I often navigated the obstacles and the speed symbol came up but with no boost , I even got overtaken one day when the buff was suppose to be in effect !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonkind View Post
    I'm not a lover of the festivals but the fall one is the only one I do due to having lots of consumable deeds to complete , sigh . Although I find festivals painful I was chuffed to bits to get the skeleton horse on the last day . While i'm here , did anyone have a problem with the race speed buff ? . I often navigated the obstacles and the speed symbol came up but with no boost , I even got overtaken one day when the buff was suppose to be in effect !
    I notice that too... Even when my steed successfully makes the obstacle jumps, the speed boost was on but my speed remain the same. Maybe the back feet of the steed touching the water have something to do with it?

Unhappy Race Buff

Quote Originally Posted by Apex9221 View Post
    I notice that too... Even when my steed successfully makes the obstacle jumps, the speed boost was on but my speed remain the same. Maybe the back feet of the steed touching the water have something to do with it?
    Arn't we a bit high up for that ? , I'll have to keep an eye out next year . Mind you with eight toons doing the dailies you would Of thought it might of worked at least once !