We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

please fix the store.

I would like to ask turbine staff to please investigate and fix the turbine store. no matter what server im on or what toon.

Store issues:

Sometimes when i want to go to the store to see current sales or i need to buy a rally horn or mithril coins The store page goes all white with black letters saying their is an error and please try again later or its down for maint. So i log out to character screen and back in and the store suddenly works fine.

Then when i go to the store and purchase a rally horn the transaction works. I summon my friend, then realize i ran out of mithril coins so i go back to the store to buy some and it tells me their was an error with my purchase. The first time this happened i ended up spending double the points on 2 packs of coins rather than just the 1 i wanted. From then on When i get this error, i log out close lotro and restart and re-log back in to get the error cleared and to find out the initial purchase did in fact go through. This method of a work around is a royal pain.

then when i go to buy an item, its like playing Russian roulette when clicking the add to cart or quick buy options. Sometimes it works and sometimes it errors out.

either way, having to close lotro and restart the game every time to clear these errors is a major annoyance.

Please fix it so the store loads and functions as intended.

thank you in advance,

yes i filed a /bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagmuk View Post
    I would like to ask turbine staff to please investigate and fix the turbine store. no matter what server im on or what toon.

Store issues:

Sometimes when i want to go to the store to see current sales or i need to buy a rally horn or mithril coins The store page goes all white with black letters saying their is an error and please try again later or its down for maint. So i log out to character screen and back in and the store suddenly works fine.

Then when i go to the store and purchase a rally horn the transaction works. I summon my friend, then realize i ran out of mithril coins so i go back to the store to buy some and it tells me their was an error with my purchase. The first time this happened i ended up spending double the points on 2 packs of coins rather than just the 1 i wanted. From then on When i get this error, i log out close lotro and restart and re-log back in to get the error cleared and to find out the initial purchase did in fact go through. This method of a work around is a royal pain.

then when i go to buy an item, its like playing Russian roulette when clicking the add to cart or quick buy options. Sometimes it works and sometimes it errors out.

either way, having to close lotro and restart the game every time to clear these errors is a major annoyance.

thank you in advance,

I had similar things happen, but only since returning from a break a few months back. Whatever happened to the store between xmas 2012 and June this year, I have no faith in it working any more.

Every time I'm supposed to get TP from some deed or similar in the game, I use /servertime and take a screenshot. Always, regardless of what I'm up to. Then, after finishing whatever I was doing, I go to store/history to check that the times correspond to the deeds. If there's a discrepancy, I send a ticket. More often than not, the store does not display and I can see no history and I have to wait. This makes it important to take a screenie every time. It's embarrassing, isn't it?

EDIT:
    opinions, opinions
    I can go the paranoid route and call it a systematic way to not dish out TP rewards - it would be consistent with VIP/lifers having to call support to get their monthly TP.
    I'd rather believe it's some third party service who just can't provide the service needed and can't deliver the quality necessary.
    Then again, I could be paranoid and suspect that they provide exactly the level of service asked and paid for: a rather shoddy one.

It may sound harsh but it seems to not function as expected and it generates a lot of irritation. I feel as if I swamp Support with these tiny store corrections all the time.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Oct 26 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Store issues:

thank you in advance,

Im having same problem now. is the store broken? any info on this??

Store issues:

thank you in advance,

I have also been getting these same issues since about a week ago. Prior to this the store worked fine, although you could watch it loading and see it draw every line.
    In my case though, restarting the game seems not to clear the issue, it continues after the restart.

Using the store has become another mini game, will the RNG be nice and allow it to work this time?
    This has been a public harassment announcement®
    Courtesy of The Ministry of Creative Anarchy - Public Harassment Office

It was broken, the gms said it was fixed, but now its broken again.

Better to not ask.

It's almost as if they don't want my money...
    Happy homeowner on Landroval and Laurelin!

The LOTRO Store will be brought down for maintenance on Tuesday, October 29th from 6:00 to 10:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT). Thank you for your patience.

Let's hope this brings store to regular service levels. I've given up trying to tell beginners and returning gamers that the game is OK despite store being off and off and off. So embarrassing.

I've posted in the free account support as we were told to, but this has been going on for some time now - may we please have word on if anything is being done to fix it and when we can expect it to work properly again? My War-steed wants some new shinies!
    Happy homeowner on Landroval and Laurelin!