We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

helms deep war bands

Has anyone gotten anything good from the warbands. I have killed a lot of them and there's not even a good medallion reward.
    What have you experienced?

I've gotten purple jewelry from them, a friend has gotten teal versions of the same. Earrings, and bracelets.
    Casual R Us - Garatha

Some purple items, a few teal, one shard and west rohan war-steed cosmetics.

Teal Cloak
    Teal Jewleryl
    Emerald Shard
    Marks
    Runes
    Sealed Relics
    Welcome to Maitenance Mode
    Please Add Draigoch Scales to the Skrimish Camp or Rep Barter Vendors in Dunland We are 30 Levels Past that Content
    And when the Devs make fun of how buggy it is in Bingo that should tell you something
    Peace Love and Tacos

I got a nice Teal Might/Vitaliy Cloak off the spider queen sorceress

I got mostly marks, and a few teal and purple gears. Doesn't matter if its Raid or Elite level warband, all the items drops seems to be the same. Wasted a few minutes soloing the spider queen, and was awarded with a few marks. Next, I went to eastfold and solo a few of the easier warbands there and got teal gears.

Maybe just my luck, but why tackle the harder/longer warbands when you could very well one shotted the easier/quicker warbands and get a chance at better gear/marks/ similar drops. There's no incentives to do the raid level warbands if the drops are similar to the easier ones, people would just farm the quicker/easier ones to suffice their daily warbands farm.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Couple of Emerald Shards. One from The Spider Priestess in Western Westfold, can't remember which the other came from. Also got a saddle for my warsteed from the troll in Braodacres or Stonedeans.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"