We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Dark Impulse is Recruiting

    YOU NEED A GUILD? WELL WE HAVE AN UKRUSH OR WE DID BEFORE HE WAS BANNED ANYWAY.

    Dark Impulse Requirements:
    Rank 12+
    Must not suck
    Can't have friends.
    Must be able to troll, take insults, and joke around.
    Must have an Iphone to join l33t group chat.
    No Brazilians.(unless Thodhrin or have hot female relative)
    Must not suck.
    Must download Teamspeak.
    Must be over 12 years of age.
    JUST DO IT
    Still can't suck.
    Must worship homemade shrine of Ukrush every night before bed.
    Women are instantly accepted.
    Family is instantly accepted.

    ---------------------------------------------
    Dark Impulse of Meneldor is good. Better than any of the trash that joined after the original members xferred to Brandy....Yeah.
    If you aren't in Dark Impulse, you're bad. Our dream is to help In Breeds see the outside of Gramsfoot and march all the way to GV. None of our members suck and if you join you can't stuck either(see requirements).
    There was a loophole a couple years back that let some bads in, but we've cleaned up the issue and removes the baddies.



    Send me an a private message on the forums or PM Sumadream, Vollstagg, or Geventh in game.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Starkorm; Jul 07 2015 at 09:28 PM.
    Gladden - Alviarin r8 Captain, Altria guardian
    Landroval
    Lamentations r12 WL, Aeliodar r12 warg,

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Dark Impulse Requirements:
    Rank 12+
    Must not suck
    Do you mean to imply that there's a correlation between the two?
    Bruce of Memory of Across-the-Sea

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post


    JUST DO IT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

  4. #4
    Do you even Bowlash?
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Does Goth still play LOTRO?

    I thought he left a while ago?
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Warg View Post
    Do you mean to imply that there's a correlation between the two?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Do you even Bowlash?
    I wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Does Goth still play LOTRO?

    I thought he left a while ago?
    Yes and yes.
    Gladden - Alviarin r8 Captain, Altria guardian
    Landroval
    Lamentations r12 WL, Aeliodar r12 warg,

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Well, good to know! I like this guy, cool young man.

    However, I think his WL (Gothnon) is still parked on BW? Moreover, he hasn't logged for long time?

    idk, not sure anyways.

    If he rolls another character on Meneldor, that's good news; send him my greetings. Top WL and a player of rare quality, I must say.

    Enjoy your game
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    However, I think his WL (Gothnon) is still parked on BW? Moreover, he hasn't logged for long time?

    idk, not sure anyways.
    You could always roll a creep (Gasp I know) and put him on the friends list.... and then delete the creep
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    YOU NEED A GUILD? WELL WE HAVE AN UKRUSH OR WE DID BEFORE HE WAS BANNED ANYWAY.

    Dark Impulse Requirements:
    Rank 12+
    Must not suck
    Can't have friends.
    Must be able to troll, take insults, and joke around.
    Must have an Iphone to join l33t group chat.
    No Brazilians.(unless Thodhrin or have hot female relative)
    Must not suck.
    Must download Teamspeak.
    Must be over 12 years of age.
    JUST DO IT
    Still can't suck.
    Must worship homemade shrine of Ukrush every night before bed.
    Women are instantly accepted.
    Family is instantly accepted.

    ---------------------------------------------
    Dark Impulse of Meneldor is good. Better than any of the trash that joined after the original members xferred to Brandy....Yeah.
    If you aren't in Dark Impulse, you're bad. Our dream is to help In Breeds see the outside of Gramsfoot and march all the way to GV. None of our members suck and if you join you can't stuck either(see requirements).
    There was a loophole a couple years back that let some bads in, but we've cleaned up the issue and removes the baddies.



    Send me an a private message on the forums or PM Sumadream, Vollstagg, or Geventh in game.
    Thanks!
    I don't understand how you're in it because

    1. You suck
    2. You're under 12
    3. You can't afford a iPhone because you're under 12
    4. Again you suck
    5. You don't talk so how can you use team speak
    6. You're half man half woman
    7. Once again you suck

    I guess you are the mascot for the tribe
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

  10. #10
    Not enough Mudpiez Crotch in that picture.
    I am Ukrush.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload