We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Stand by me!

Hybrid View

Stand by me!

I will miss you all.

Taking my burg to Brandywine where there's actually action.

Wish you all the bestestes.

Sadly I got a youtube notice that video was removed to to copyrighted content. Damn the Clash for being so good!

Burg officially on Brandy. Toodles.
    Last edited by karagi; Nov 03 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Though, I don't think anyone's going to miss a burg, doing what burgs do, we will def miss your leadership skills and in-game passion that helped the pvp on Gladden. Oh, the fun times. I hear a few other people are transferring away as well, which is sad and maybe not sad. PvP kind of requires us to create it. It simply won't fall on to our laps.

Gladden does have action, when everyone feels like really playing. But it's always hit and miss and never consistent. I guess the action is really up to what people really want... Rez farming, small group, solo, or raids. If any of those 4 things are 'mismatched' between opposing sides (aside from rez camping), there will be no action. Just qq. Like last night. It's only natural though.

We should shoot some zombies again! I miss that.

cya around Spamfast
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Enjoy the near-constant gvg and solo action on BW. And as Clown said, we'll miss your leadership if you end up xfering all of your toons.
    Sippy Cup - R13 Burg
    Solimli - R11 Mini

San Diego, California
    Id say I'll miss ya, but I'm out there with ya, at least on creep for now. Soon freep as well probably.
    Always fun though!

I'm contemplating on transferring to Brandy as well. I would like to log in any time of day and have some type of action going on.
    [center][color=#DC8909]ENEMA R9 BA, MONGOLOID R6 WL, BLACKHAERT R9 WARDEN/R8 CAPTAIN[/color][/center]

I'm so glad I haven't been active enough to be a part of that video, bye Clev, you're still the person who has given me the most infamy from a single kill ever.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.