We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Class tree points?

How many points are there going to be for spending on the Class trees? How are they earned?
    Are there any differences for F2P, Premium, past-VIP and VIP?
    Is it affected by trait slots unlocked, class trait deeds completed, or legendary traits obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    How many points are there going to be for spending on the Class trees? How are they earned?
    Are there any differences for F2P, Premium, past-VIP and VIP?
    Is it affected by trait slots unlocked, class trait deeds completed, or legendary traits obtained?
    At level 85 if you have done EVERY class deed you can you will have 55 points.

At level 95 if you have not purchased HD and you have done EVERY class deed you will have 60 points.

At 95 if you have purchased HD, done EVERY class deed and done every region quest in the Westemnet you will have 65 points.

The Class Deeds points come from new Class Meta Deeds that will use specific class deeds for each one. There are currently 8 Class Meta Deeds. The old Legendary Trait Deeds now each grant a point as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PKCrichton View Post
    At 95 if you have purchased HD, done EVERY class deed and done every region quest in the Westemnet you will have 65 points.
    Every quest? Or is there a small margin for you to skip a quest here and there like with Rohan. In Rohan didnt have to do every single region quest to finish the quest deed.; Most of us still did for the REP, but it was nice to be able to just move on when accelerating or on our umpteenth toons.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

The Class Deeds points come from new Class Meta Deeds that will use specific class deeds for each one. There are currently 8 Class Meta Deeds.
    So, there isn't much reason to try to finish any current Class deeds?

Finding someone competent enough to perform a fellowship maneuver with my Burglar is neigh impossible. Let alone finding corpses to revive with my Cappy and Mini.

So, there isn't much reason to try to finish any current Class deeds?

Finding someone competent enough to perform a fellowship maneuver with my Burglar is neigh impossible. Let alone finding corpses to revive with my Cappy and Mini.
    No you want to complete them. If you don't complete some of your deeds you could miss out on completing multiple meta deeds.

Right now each Meta Deed is made up of preexisting 3 smaller class deeds.
    Last edited by PKCrichton; Nov 04 2013 at 06:47 PM.

No you want to complete them. If you don't complete some of your deeds you could miss out on completing multiple meta deeds.

Right now each Meta Deed is made up of preexisting 3 smaller class deeds.
    Bonus: If you complete the Class deed prior to HD going live you MIGHT get TP twice. Both NOW, and for the NEWLY VERSIONED DEED.

For the 'rez' deeds. I suggest having someone jump to their death, then stand at the bottom and repeatedly use the rez skill. They dont have to accept, and you can keep getting credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Every quest? Or is there a small margin for you to skip a quest here and there like with Rohan. In Rohan didnt have to do every single region quest to finish the quest deed.; Most of us still did for the REP, but it was nice to be able to just move on when accelerating or on our umpteenth toons.
    My understanding of this is that at the end of the regions quest chains is a quest that has a class point amongst its rewards. But I'm not totally positive on this.

Bonus: If you complete the Class deed prior to HD going live you MIGHT get TP twice. Both NOW, and for the NEWLY VERSIONED DEED.

For the 'rez' deeds. I suggest having someone jump to their death, then stand at the bottom and repeatedly use the rez skill. They dont have to accept, and you can keep getting credit.
    Easiest place to jump to your death is off the Trestlebridge. There's a platform underneath the bridge (to the right as you leaving the city). Jump there, and you'll land on the ground beside the river.

The person being rezzed should not accept the rez. Just spam it on him/her (and with the class/slayer deed accel, you'll remove the daily cap, in addition to halving the number of times you have to use the skill).
    Jewahe

Quote Originally Posted by jewahe View Post
    Easiest place to jump to your death is off the Trestlebridge. There's a platform underneath the bridge (to the right as you leaving the city). Jump there, and you'll land on the ground beside the river.

The person being rezzed should not accept the rez. Just spam it on him/her (and with the class/slayer deed accel, you'll remove the daily cap, in addition to halving the number of times you have to use the skill).
    Nah the actual easiest place is a cliff just north of Celondim since it is much easier to get to. The cliff right next to the first bridge you hit after heading off towards Dullond(not sure is spelled right) is the bet place I have found. Very close to swift travel location and very easy to get down to the bottom for rezing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000279ada/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

No, the easiest way to do the rez deeds is in an instance. If you and your helper are 75+, hop into Draigoch and let the helper get flamed at the first opening. If one of you is only 60+, the Watcher works as well. For a level 50ish helper, you could enter CD and head down to the water, though the distance and mobs make the Celondim option competitive at this point.

The real limitation is just finding someone online and willing to help though... I'm hoping to finish my cappy rez deed before HD, not sure if it will happen though - was 32/100 last year at 75 after two years of active play; now it's 47/100 with the benefit of a spammable rez (finally!) but with extremely limited play on an ever-deader server...

Finding someone competent enough to perform a fellowship maneuver with my Burglar is neigh impossible.
    I was doing this deed together with a friend: just asked him to join me for a moment, jumped into Iorbar's Peak instance (mobs are close enough to the entrance and big enough not to be oneshotted) and did the simplest CJ of two colours. In 10 minutes I would bother the friend again.

Good luck
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Kadarka - MNS 105 / Ishtarel - HNT 105 / Ishtaridas - LRM 105
    Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105

The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    I was doing this deed together with a friend: just asked him to join me for a moment, jumped into Iorbar's Peak instance (mobs are close enough to the entrance and big enough not to be oneshotted) and did the simplest CJ of two colours. In 10 minutes I would bother the friend again.

Good luck
    If you can get a group of burgs together it goes even faster. You dont have to START the FM to get credit, just participate in a successful FM.

If you can get a group of burgs together it goes even faster. You dont have to START the FM to get credit, just participate in a successful FM.
    There are different deeds. The one which I desperately needed was the "use Escape Clause 35 times" deed, and this skill can be used only after a CJ and it has a 10 minute cooldown. Since it was the only deed I had missing on my burg after several years of playing, I forgot that there was some other CJ-related deed.
    Last edited by Lunasa; Nov 05 2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Kadarka - MNS 105 / Ishtarel - HNT 105 / Ishtaridas - LRM 105
    Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105

The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight