We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I might be completely wrong about this but I think its worth bringing up. I think a key reason why there hasn't been a whole lot of action lately is because in PvE land there is the 100% xp boost. So everyone is out leveling an alt or finishing up some deeds before the expansion comes out.
    I wish you all luck with the expansion and I hope you stay to see the mega dps burgs are going to have. :P
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

I'll most likely try and hit rank 13 on the reaver...neglected him pretty bad with RoR.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    I'll most likely try and hit rank 13 on the reaver...neglected him pretty bad with RoR.

I guess the fact that the reaver will be the most op character on creepside didn't have anything to do with it..... :P
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Zanwic View Post
    I might be completely wrong about this but I think its worth bringing up. I think a key reason why there hasn't been a whole lot of action lately is because in PvE land there is the 100% xp boost. So everyone is out leveling an alt or finishing up some deeds before the expansion comes out.
    I wish you all luck with the expansion and I hope you stay to see the mega dps burgs are going to have. :P
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
    Oscar Wilde.

You are other people Zanwic, the only thing special about you is your ability to read 3/5 tool tip descriptions and retain two. The key reason there hasn't been a whole lot of action is because of the PVE land xp boost? Really? It isn't the complete exhaustion of knowing that night in and night out Arkenstone is one of the few (if not only) server that ends in a GV camp? Going to be pretty neat once HD drops eh? Just like ROI times when you could out dps just about anything. All geared up for it are we? I lol'd and generally that's a rare thing. Normally I stare at the screen while playing and scowl in absolutedisgust, so thanks for that.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Nov 13 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
    Oscar Wilde.

You are other people Zanwic, the only thing special about you is your ability to read 3/5 tool tip descriptions and retain two. The key reason there hasn't been a whole lot of action is because of the PVE land xp boost? Really? It isn't the complete exhaustion of knowing that night in and night out Arkenstone is one of the few (if not only) server that ends in a GV camp? Going to be pretty neat once HD drops eh? Just like ROI times when you could out dps just about anything. All geared up for it are we? I lol'd and generally that's a rare thing. Normally I stare at the screen while playing and scowl in absolutedisgust, so thanks for that.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
    Oscar Wilde

You, sir, are part of the second group. I don't understand why you are trying to pick a fight, I was just pointing something out. Try and be excited about the next update and if all you can do is just try to talk everyone else out of it then go do something better with your time and know that I will definitely be happy when you go.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

Excellent quote Zan!

I call it "blue crab syndrome" Zan, if you've ever caught a bunch of blue crabs and put them in a bucket you'll know what I mean. While those crabs could easily escape the bucket, they do not. What they do instead is keep pulling each other back into the bucket.

I'll do what I've done for every expansion since initial launch, I'll level enjoying the immersion in yet another part of Middle Earth. I'll meet characters that I've known from books since I was a kid, I'll visit places that I was only able to visit in my mind while reading a book. Then when I grow tired of that or I need a distraction from it I'll come out the moors and engage in some meh pvp.

You see this game was not designed to be a full time pvp game. If it was there would be two sides to the map, and Monster players would be leveling up and hunting Frodo and company. Instead of being there only to give subscribed free people something to do when they tire of the pve and story line.

Just got the Steely Dawn starter pack as a part of a humble bundle i recently bought and it got me feeling nostalgic. Figured id pop on the forums and say hi strangers before i go on vacation next week.
    Lotro= [B]Mercywise[/B], [B]Vogar[/B]

Gw2=[B] Mercywise.9364[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Zanwic View Post
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
    Oscar Wilde

You, sir, are part of the second group. I don't understand why you are trying to pick a fight, I was just pointing something out. Try and be excited about the next update and if all you can do is just try to talk everyone else out of it then go do something better with your time and know that I will definitely be happy when you go.
    NVM, you aren't worth the time.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Nov 14 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannaur View Post
    Just got the Steely Dawn starter pack as a part of a humble bundle i recently bought and it got me feeling nostalgic. Figured id pop on the forums and say hi strangers before i go on vacation next week.
    Well I'll be, hey hey Mercy. Send me a pm and I'll give you the vent info jump in sometime and shoot the breeze man!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Tim View Post
    Excellent quote Zan!

I call it "blue crab syndrome" Zan, if you've ever caught a bunch of blue crabs and put them in a bucket you'll know what I mean. While those crabs could easily escape the bucket, they do not. What they do instead is keep pulling each other back into the bucket.

I'll do what I've done for every expansion since initial launch, I'll level enjoying the immersion in yet another part of Middle Earth. I'll meet characters that I've known from books since I was a kid, I'll visit places that I was only able to visit in my mind while reading a book. Then when I grow tired of that or I need a distraction from it I'll come out the moors and engage in some meh pvp.

You see this game was not designed to be a full time pvp game. If it was there would be two sides to the map, and Monster players would be leveling up and hunting Frodo and company. Instead of being there only to give subscribed free people something to do when they tire of the pve and story line.
    Ah, I can see that happening, freeps/creeps sealing their doom in the middle of the map, not allowing each other to map while they wipe each other to oblivion.
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Tim View Post
    Well I'll be, hey hey Mercy. Send me a pm and I'll give you the vent info jump in sometime and shoot the breeze man!
    Sent you a pm amigo. I am flying out the 20th tho for a 3 week vacation so dunno how much net access i will have until i get back home on the 11th.
    Lotro= [B]Mercywise[/B], [B]Vogar[/B]

Gw2=[B] Mercywise.9364[/B]

NVM, you aren't worth the time.

It seems you picked on Zanwic, who did nothing but make what can be considered an observation. And it is true that many people are leveling due to the xp bonus. Whether there are pvp'ers involved, who knows.

However, he did post a very good reply to your attack and still did it in a non-offensive and witty manner.

And what many might be wondering- Hey so proclaimed pro-troll: is that reply the best you got? You should just apologize to him for your rudeness, or at least remain quiet.

Trolls like you attempt to get people's attention and reaction, but, at least try a little bit better so that you do not come across as "challenged" every other post. On the positive note, 1 post is a flaming post against someone and every other one serves to show how foolish you are, which does give a good laugh to others who read it.

One old life lesson for you to meditate on: if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing.

Oscar Wilde.

Rude. I've been gone almost two months and people still seem to haven't noticed how your informal fallacies nullify your posts lol. Zan said "I think a key point is...", not "A key point is". Although he does suggest it, he doesn't state it is a key point. Really all your post is is just an attack on something Zanwic didn't even say, and he wasn't even sure about his claim. So really you just attacked your own misinterpretation lol.
    Jag

Rofl Thorg your more amusing then a kitty cat chasing a string...well almost.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

HD has hit and I have come to a decision. I have found friends from back in the day, and I am going through with transferring my War-Leader. I thank you all for your help, your kills, the talks, and good times you've given me. I won't forget it. I will still be here on my BA and RVR, so don't worry as to not seeing me. Good luck everyone!!
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2