We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Artwork for Halloween

    For Halloween, I decided to do a drawing of the Nazgul, more specifically the Witch-King, who is pretty scary.



    It's a mixed media drawing using charcoal and graphite. I didn't have a proper chamois at the time so I used a paper napkin. I took the design from the movie visuals, rather than the books, so yes, not too original, but I think WETA's concepts are gorgeous. My scanner also cut off a big chunk of him, sadly, but overall I think it turned out alright.



    I'd love to see if anyone else has LOTR-inspired stuff for the Halloween season!
    Did you really think this signature would be worth reading?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol_Amroth_Knight View Post
    For Halloween, I decided to do a drawing of the Nazgul, more specifically the Witch-King, who is pretty scary.



    It's a mixed media drawing using charcoal and graphite. I didn't have a proper chamois at the time so I used a paper napkin. I took the design from the movie visuals, rather than the books, so yes, not too original, but I think WETA's concepts are gorgeous. My scanner also cut off a big chunk of him, sadly, but overall I think it turned out alright.



    I'd love to see if anyone else has LOTR-inspired stuff for the Halloween season!
    Sadly I got nothin' to show here...

    Also what you said about WETA... truer words have never been spoken!

    and you're amazing at art stuff like that! I <3 the picture!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    Sadly I got nothin' to show here...

    Also what you said about WETA... truer words have never been spoken!

    and you're amazing at art stuff like that! I <3 the picture!
    Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
    Did you really think this signature would be worth reading?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    4,231

    Thumbs up

    Nice job! Are you planing to use it for the Turbines Pumpkin Carving Contest?
    https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO?v=app...1833126&rest=1
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Nice job! Are you planing to use it for the Turbines Pumpkin Carving Contest?
    https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO?v=app...1833126&rest=1
    Thank you.

    Unfortunately no, though that would be a very cool idea.
    Did you really think this signature would be worth reading?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Nice job! Are you planing to use it for the Turbines Pumpkin Carving Contest?
    https://www.facebook.com/LOTRO?v=app...1833126&rest=1
    This sounds awesome. Might enter myself for this ... Picture well good as well. Need it off my screen and in my life!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload