We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Screen freezing, but game still running "in the background"

Hi,
    since today I suddenly got a strange problem. After playing for like 10 minutes, the screen freezes. The game seems to be running still, though. Sound is working, and if I mouse over a place where for example an enemy should be located the cursor changes to a sword. I can also kill enemies and perform any action in the background, but the screen remains a frozen picture. If I Alt-Tab out of the game and back in, I get the lotro-cursor, but I'm still seeing my desktop. I can still "play" without seeing anything then...
    I got that problem like once a week on my old PC, the new one was running fine until some days ago. It happened maybe once in 2 hours yesterday, but since today I can't really play anymore because the "freeze" appears so frequently.
    I fear this could be an issue with my video card. I'm no expert though and hope someone knows what causes this problem and hopefully fix it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Thar
    Dobb - Burglar R14
    Thar - Guardian
    now on [DE-RP]Belegaer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8ZvHFuh6N7VByCiHXLpaw

If you are absolutely certain this is the same problem your old computer had, then what things are in common between the two? Hardware and Software
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=#ff0000]Currently serving [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Brecfes[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] on every world....[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]