We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro Downloader Stopped at 70% and wont download anymore

I had to re-download LOTRO and when it got to 70% it stopped downloading. Its now stuck on calculating time remaining. Before people start saying stupid stuff about internet connection im typing this as the downloader is stuck so its obviously not my connection. I have tried to shutdown Pando Media Booster and let it restart but it still dont work.. i tried restarting my computer .. still dont work.. i dont want to restart the download because it took me long enough to get to 70%. This is making me not want to download the game at all .. which is pretty sad seeing as how i spent over 100 bucks on the HD expac and now i cant even play it..

Some help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

same here tried all that and it will not load

Same problem except that I get to 33% and it fails and restarts. I submitted a support ticket yesterday, but no response. No issues at all pre-HD.
    [FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Lime]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Lime][COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Lime]
    [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR][/FONT]

I restarted the download with the play instantly option and it worked hope this helps you.

when i downloaded with the play instantly through happy cloud i think it messed up the download cause now my game crashes while trying to open the trait trees UI .. so just a heads up not saying that the happy cloud downloader actually caused this or not but it is a possiblity that it got corrupted while downloading due to the constant server disconnects from happy cloud.
    Last edited by majeika; Nov 22 2013 at 06:30 PM.