We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Make looted War Steed Appearances ACCOUNT bound, not character bound PLEASE

I have two of the reveler's appearances on my hunter now...I would like to send one to any of my other 4 characters who have war steeds..I also have looted 2 orc's head on a pike and 2 spotted war steeds...all on the same character. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make the Looted War Steed Appearances sharable across account.
    thank you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000027d54c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Allorn View Post
    I have two of the reveler's appearances on my hunter now...I would like to send one to any of my other 4 characters who have war steeds..I also have looted 2 orc's head on a pike and 2 spotted war steeds...all on the same character. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make the Looted War Steed Appearances sharable across account.
    thank you.
    I totally agree with this and I would like to see the Red Painted Skeleton Horse made account bound rather than character bound as well. So far I have looted this mount twice on the same character and I would love to be able to give it to one of my others.

Quote Originally Posted by Toluca View Post
    I totally agree with this and I would like to see the Red Painted Skeleton Horse made account bound rather than character bound as well. So far I have looted this mount twice on the same character and I would love to be able to give it to one of my others.
    I got the Red-painted Skeleton Horse in a lootbox a few days ago, and it was bound to account, so I sent it to an alt.
    Simsim of Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Allorn View Post
    thank you.
    Yes please!
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

The warbands in Westemnet also drop Warsteed cosmetics. I already got the halter 3 times and the saddle 3 times on the same character. I was wondering, did someone get the caparison yet ? If so, on what warband ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliahnus View Post
    The warbands in Westemnet also drop Warsteed cosmetics. I already got the halter 3 times and the saddle 3 times on the same character. I was wondering, did someone get the caparison yet ? If so, on what warband ?
    I've received at least three caparisons, saddles, and halters (each), but have not received a single leggings piece. Putting two and two together (missing legging + inability to replay the Eastfold warbands), my conclusion is that the leggings come from the Eastfold Warband reward boxes.

I think the caparison comes from either the Stonedeans or Broadacre warbands, but I cannot say with 100% certainty.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

Most of mine (Halters and caprisons) came from Bethan.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000001229d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thillian, Hunter, Level 63, Elf, Kindred Souls, Riddermark