We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post your Yule Festival War Steed Cosmetic Sets' Pics here!

Show off your war steed cosmetics here from the yule fest........(a big fan of horses) Lets see what those boxes got....

Boxes? if youre referring to the boxes that can be bartered from the NPC, theyre all the same as far as i know, and you can see the warsteed near the stableguy.

OK Newb question here,,, I have gotten the New yule WS cosmetic, but went to equip it and I couldn't as all of my spots are already taken I tried to unequipped a set but to no avail , so I raged log , I even asked in glff what I was missing to un equip nobody answered , If you cannot un equip sets to make room for more sets without buying more slots which I did not see an option too in store. They what just hang out in storage , and not get used . Please what am I missing , can un take out cosmetic sets from your horse to make room for another ? Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Out of curiosity... Did you remember to hit Apply at the bottom of the cosmetic page?

But, even then, I remember when I got Orc Head on a Pike, so I equipped it, then thought it was ugly looking and tried to unequip it. But, it wouldn't go away for a few days. So, war-steed cosmetics might just be bugged in general.

Perhaps this will help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSn9jL5E5NU

Greetings, Polymachos

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    -I got Orc Head on a Pike, so I equipped it, then thought it was ugly looking and tried to unequip it. But, it wouldn't go away for a few days.-
    This bug applies to the banners, too... It also transfers to your normal horses. And only horses. Goats and ponies are safe.