We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

bounder tokens grind

today i tried to calculate how much time will it take me to get the steed of michel delving, and i saw that if i will do every festival quest every day, in my two alts, expect of bree tricks, but get only 5 tokens from each bag, it will take me around 10 days to get enough tokens. i'm bored of the burrow already- yeah, it's fun, but 10 days is just too much.
    my question is, where is a good spot to grind tokens with a level 85 character? i may try to gringd tokens from mobs in the weekend.

It took me about 3 days to get the exp item and toolkit item on 5 characters, so thats 675 tokens, and I only did some of the quests, about 4 each. So could of got a lot more.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotGuy View Post
    today i tried to calculate how much time will it take me to get the steed of michel delving, and i saw that if i will do every festival quest every day, in my two alts, expect of bree tricks, but get only 5 tokens from each bag, it will take me around 10 days to get enough tokens. i'm bored of the burrow already- yeah, it's fun, but 10 days is just too much.
    my question is, where is a good spot to grind tokens with a level 85 character? i may try to gringd tokens from mobs in the weekend.
    Any area with high mob density and fast repawn time where you can kill in one to two shots.

My 85 Hunter prefers Sarnur as she can get 800-900 kills an hour there, which is all that matters when farming tokens; Killing as fast as possible and keeping a high Kill Per minute rating.

It's got good NPC loot, rep items for Thorin's Hall which have good value on the AH, and a lot of enemies I can kill quickly. My mini isn't as happy there so I don't farm with her. You're mileage may vary depending on your class.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Just doing ordinary quests here and there around the landscape, I've accumulated several hundred.

Let me check .....

Fourteen hundred and odd change, in fact.

Of course, if you wanted to buy the Steed of Michel Delving for several characters, that would add up.

I took a look at that horse. Some artist was having a lot of fun with it, and I think s/he had taken
    inspiration from Tenniel's illustration of the White Knight in Alice. Foodstuffs, cooking supplies,
    sure, but an hourglass?

But s/he left out the spiked anklets, to guard against the bites of sharks.

Or shrews.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

I got about 1000 tokens since the festival began on 2 characters - about 2 hours a day on each. And I just got the steed today. I really like him!
    He does have a lot of gear, especially that bag of fresh veg about to spill out the side.

where is a good spot to grind tokens with a level 85 character? i may try to gringd tokens from mobs in the weekend.
    We farm HL recipes at Dru Vadokan where you can get ~2000 tokens in a day with a Hunter (you can kill quasi all mobs without moving and they respawn fast)

You aren't only going to get 5 tokens per bag. You can get up to 70, and I'm sure I see 10s and 20s as often as 5s.

ok, thanks all, i guess i'll do as much quests as i can this week (there are days i barely have time to play) and grind mobs with my hunter in the weekend).

ok, thanks all, i guess i'll do as much quests as i can this week (there are days i barely have time to play) and grind mobs with my hunter in the weekend).
    Sarnur is good, as is the salamander island in Evendim.

I stopped even trying to grind bounders tokens weeks back, I have the steed on 2 toons, and enough tokens for 3 more if I want them.

Most of those tokens were gathered just by completing deeds (mainly slayer deeds) in Sarnur, Evendim and Angmar.

All The Best

Any recomendations as to a good spot for a ~78 champ can farm? Sarnur feels a bit slow for a melee toon.