We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't get virtues slotted

I recently started a new character, curious what it would be like to bring one up through the new system. I am having an issue when trying to slot several of my virtues, for example, my patience shows it is at rank 4, but it is greyed out and has a ring in the corner. When I click on it, it just takes me to the deed log and shows me a deed with that virtue I have in progress and also opens the store (very annoying). I know when I completed the first deed is showed that I had acquired the trait, but there are 3 virtues that show I have rank, but won't allow me to slot them.

I am assuming I missed something I am now supposed to do since the update, for when I filed a ticket about it, I received a response that they don't answer questions about how to complete quests, location of mobs, NPC's, etc.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I would much appreciate it

Yes, it's annoying, but I have a work around.

When you click and hold on the Virtue, if it opens the Deed panel or LotRO store, keep holding the virtue, then manually dismiss those windows (Shift + L and Ctrl + S, respectively), then drag the Virtue to a slot.

Thank you. It worked perfectly

You can also just right-click the virtue to equip it without the annoying popups.
    Last edited by melyjely; Feb 10 2014 at 04:48 AM.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]