We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Questing in the mid-60's

So, my intrepid Hobbit Warden hit 66 the other day. I wrapped up the Moria epic stuff and most of the side-questing there (save for instances/fellowship stuff) and am now adventuring around Lothlorien, gaining rep and doing my thing. My question is, for those who've been here before: when would be a good time to head to Enedwaith?

Since I have all content, I head to Endedwaith as soon as I'm done Mirkwood and have begun Volume 3, around 69~70.

But, if you're only looking to do on level content, Enedwaith is lvl 60-65, so you're already over leveled. So, you could skip straight to Dunland.

Enedwaith is level 60-65 area so you are already a bit overleveled. If you are following epic books you should be heading towards Mirkwood which is original 60-65 area. After that books lead you to Enedwaith.

edot: Moria epic books also contain Mirkwood so perhaps OP has already done them. If that is the case you could head to Enedwaith straight away unless you like to sing for trees and scold drunk elves.
    [IMG]http://s30.postimg.org/rq7lycf5d/sig_lotro.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, I don't mind being over-leveled so long as it's not TOO over-leveled. I'm following the Epic Books (which have actually just taken me back into Moria for a bit), and wasn't sure if it would take me to Mirkwood. I didn't want to miss it! So I guess I'll keep plugging away at the story and let it take me where it will. I did a metric ton of quests for the Elves in Lorien, trying to get my rep maxed and earn some Silver Branches, but I can only do so much of that at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaas1981 View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind being over-leveled so long as it's not TOO over-leveled. I'm following the Epic Books (which have actually just taken me back into Moria for a bit), and wasn't sure if it would take me to Mirkwood. I didn't want to miss it! So I guess I'll keep plugging away at the story and let it take me where it will. I did a metric ton of quests for the Elves in Lorien, trying to get my rep maxed and earn some Silver Branches, but I can only do so much of that at a time.
    As mentioned before both Enedwaith and Mirkwood are for level 60-65. After that you have Dunland/Isengard for level 65-75, and Great River for level 70-75, and after that eastern Rohan for level 75-85.

Vol II, Book 9 of the Epic takes place almost entirely in Mirkwood. Vol III of the Epic will take you through Enedwaith (among other places.)