We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile First time level cap (2 years player)

Because I play a "story driven" game, pursuing closely the epic line and completing* the area I arrive in before moving on to the next (with few exceptions) it's the first time my main character has hit the level cap this past week. He was created in late 2011. He arrived in Rohan and obtained his war horse

Despite the rubberbanding and the sinister memory leak eventually dropping the FPS to a crawl (and crashing the game unless I relaunch) I have to say I like how mounted combat is handled, and this comes from a veteran Mount&Blade player

Anyway, as we used to say in a totally different game environment, all rounds on me!

* quests and reputation, deeds excluded
    Kibilturg; Watchers of Elendil (Landroval) & Tarciryan Knights (Crickhollow)
    RIP Imladris

Congratulations sir
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

Exclamation

Congratulations!!! Now the epic question that all players do after reach level cap by 1st time is: "What to do next?"
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Congratulations

I am about 6 months ahead of you. It took me 2 years, too. Like you, World-Reknown was as important as level cap. I recommend working on deeds, especially class deeds, then virtues. Cap your crafting and start accumulating shards. I did Wildermore for the Epic, but not the Survivors part. And, then, of course, there's your first alt to consider.

Thanks all

Don't worry cheery, all that you have mentioned have always been part of this long run 7 alts, all crafts but one at the top tier/guild rep and not infrequent deeding breaks

Master Kibilturg has been doing Hytbold & Wildermore now and with the leveling competition at hand I'll be flexible (read: levelmonger) with my already 53 shingshing & pewpew
    Last edited by Urwendil; Oct 28 2013 at 08:28 PM.