We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

3 photo shoot of typical day in LOTRO

Here is mine;

A typical daily quest to gather, find, examine, accomplish some chore nobody wants to do. Herding goats! How embarasing!

Facing dangers no Hobbit should ever have to face. Meanwhile the quest giver sips cherry coladas with a banana twist anxiously awaiting my successful return.

Having fun at the end of the day. Why do I feel so self conscious doing it?

How was yer day?
    [URL="http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Nibli/media/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae340/Nibli/1267dd37-16f8-412a-b078-df2bffa19539_zpsd8a642b2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Landroval Server
    Officer of The Lonely Mountain Band
    Whilst cooking for Elevensies, Tinki floors 2 Orcs with her frying pan and fresh caught fish. The frying pan critted for 18 hp and the fish was extra tender afterwards.

nice theme

Yours is very cheerful compared to mine .
    spent my day at work and rest of time for my wife. i seek weekends to play lotro

Surrounded by familiar faces, worn out places... worn out places..

Trying to find my way in the Icy Crevasse.

These Grims were in my way so I had to kindly eradicate them.

And after a long and cold swim I get to the edge of the Bay and get a look of the beautiful sea behind as the Sun slowly sets.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    Easca could manipulate a bull through a mousehole and still make it think it did it all by itself.

All six of those pictures are amazing.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check