We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thank you to everyone. 3 million renown gained on BW and it's been a blast. I love all the haters and all my friends, it wouldn't have been the same journey with out you all.

Special thanks to some players who I spent the most time with, Tibulent, Rahbrigul, Rastlan and Fallarden, you're the best duo partners I could have asked for. Thanks to the most awesome raid leaders who love them TFHs, Rahb, Jmez, Shane, Mal (ROI), Elo, Yelk, Arrik and Chily. Also, all creep leaders who have no choice but to take it, Mere, Arrik, Mal (003), Beatle, Glam, Ush and especially Evil.

Spars, RvR, ganks, spying, roleplay, it's all been worth it. <3 the moors people.

Some of you asked what's next, I'm going to be around but not sure what toons. I might rank my warg or enjoy the carefree play that a R15 toon offers. I want to see Mordor, so I'll be around in some shape or form.

For those who like wartabs and stats, enjoy.

Cheers and happy hunting.

One last thing, people keep asking, what's it feel like.
    It feels like this,
    Last edited by jennirich; Oct 26 2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: One last thing.
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

Grats Bunny!

Great heals, great trolls, great pie!
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

Grats Bunny! Here's to all the good times we' ve had out there! Always a blast, especially your drunken rants <3

Quote Originally Posted by tyrtaeus0 View Post
    he farmed too greedily and too deep...
    HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAA
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

Grats Bunny! Always enjoyed the carefree laughs with you may your future endeavors go unimpeded.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    It feels like this,
    Congratulations Bunny, but please never link anything by Die Antwoord ever again. haha

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

Congratz Bunny!
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Grats bunny
    Lonewolf

Grats Bunny. You're crazy for sticking with it to r15, in both a bad and a good way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000015a567/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've enjoyed your brand of humor, and you in general. Hope you stick around bunbuns~
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

a paint picture goes without saying

Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    a paint picture goes without saying

can't tell if jugs or testeclez on the 2x4....

Grats Bunny!
    Halberdor
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000ce049/01007/signature.png]Woodlion[/charsig]

Thank you to everyone. 3 million renown gained on BW and it's been a blast. I love all the haters and all my friends, it wouldn't have been the same journey with out you all.

Special thanks to some players who I spent the most time with, Tibulent, Rahbrigul, Rastlan and Fallarden, you're the best duo partners I could have asked for. Thanks to the most awesome raid leaders who love them TFHs, Rahb, Jmez, Shane, Mal (ROI), Elo, Yelk, Arrik and Chily. Also, all creep leaders who have no choice but to take it, Mere, Arrik, Mal (003), Beatle, Glam, Ush and especially Evil.

Spars, RvR, ganks, spying, roleplay, it's all been worth it. <3 the moors people.

Some of you asked what's next, I'm going to be around but not sure what toons. I might rank my warg or enjoy the carefree play that a R15 toon offers. I want to see Mordor, so I'll be around in some shape or form.
    Congrats H! Sorry on the belated praise. It has truly been an honor traversing the moors with you. Over the years and across servers, the fun I've had as the two burg strike force will be with me always. No one is more proud of you than I am. You've earned it! Keep up the good fight! I'll be around soon.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Gratz on rank 15!!!!!! I always thought Tibbypoo or Ragiboo would get there but they turned out to be scrubs with no dedication . Gratz again from the slowest ranking scrub in all of LOTRO!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It feels like this,

Such a weird video lol. But, if that's how you feel!!!

Gratz on your rank.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Grats on r15 bunny, my turn!
    Rip Nidor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2