We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stop Overloading Sure Strike with Effects

I get captains are getting more active buffing but adding more into Sure Strike?

Right now, depenting on the gear you can

Decrease the Battle Shout CD in 2 seconds;

Extra bonus damage depending on your Telling Mark Legacy if you're wearing 4 pieces of moors armour;

Ignores some avoidances.

Why does it need even more effects?
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

You assume current effects will stay as is. I wouldn't take that for granted.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

At the moment with it's current effects I'm still using it as more of a filler skill (it's not more damage than defensive strike IIRC) whereas if it's to be used at a particular time (battle hardened I think it was) more planning and thinking is required on the use of this skill which makes it drastically more interesting and not a filler skill but a priority skill.
    Evernight:
    Ellomir - Captain
    Snowbourn:
    Radni - Loremaster

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkit View Post
    At the moment with it's current effects I'm still using it as more of a filler skill (it's not more damage than defensive strike IIRC) whereas if it's to be used at a particular time (battle hardened I think it was) more planning and thinking is required on the use of this skill which makes it drastically more interesting and not a filler skill but a priority skill.
    If I'm doing DPS, it is a very high priority skill for me -- running through the crit chain more rapidly is what is is all about. If I have 4 command pieces on, also a high priority skill. Otherwise not so high though...