We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter fleetness skill change for helms deep???

Anyone know if fleetness will be a stance for helms deep for do I have to keep clicking the skill every 30 seconds? I find that to be very annoying and distracting, after playing BA and hunter for awhile, hunter sucks vs BA.

Unless a dev answers you, no one in BETA is allowed to say anything about it. You'll just be getting speculation at best.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/drschplatt/sig-lotro95.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL="http://www.osf.guildlaunch.com"]The Order of The Silver Flame[/URL] - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew597 View Post
    Anyone know if fleetness will be a stance for helms deep for do I have to keep clicking the skill every 30 seconds? I find that to be very annoying and distracting, after playing BA and hunter for awhile, hunter sucks vs BA.
    While nice enough, for PVE you can skip fleetness entirely. It's just bothersome to self-buff every few seconds. Also, it hurts my arm something wicked when I do use it - it's not a steady flow of skills to use but different cooltimes for the minimal buffs.

For pvp, unless that's your regular full-time game, you can retrait for that (and suffer! ).

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    While nice enough, for PVE you can skip fleetness entirely. It's just bothersome to self-buff every few seconds. Also, it hurts my arm something wicked when I do use it - it's not a steady flow of skills to use but different cooltimes for the minimal buffs.

For pvp, unless that's your regular full-time game, you can retrait for that (and suffer! ).
    Are you talking about the current hunter skill or are you talking about it from helms deep beta?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000007372e/01008/signature.png]Anduil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew597 View Post
    Are you talking about the current hunter skill or are you talking about it from helms deep beta?
    Oh, just the current skill version. No clue what that stuff looks like after HD, not in beta =)

I'm still raging inside at having to waste 10 clicks to get same damage output as I did with four clicks before passives were taken away - so I simply do not do it. I'm an ancient noob hunter who went from Codemasters a year ahead of migration and have adapted to all the changes (to my mind, nerfs) of the hunter over time. It was great having top notch crit and enough dodge/evade to tank anything but I don't want OP back, I just want to not have to click so much so I can keep playing the game and be able to use my arm for regular work too. I play an hour with all the little buff-clicking and my wrist hurts for a week!

And I need coffee!

Anyway --- the pve game is currently very playable without all that mess of clicks even if stuff don't die quite as fast.