We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Help with my old account

Good evening, I have purchased since the game came out, and now I want to play. I had an account created in Codemasters but it does not work (or so I think). What I have to do now to play it again? I work my old account? From that point of having the game I bought? I have to re-create me an account and I have no bonus for having purchased? Thanks and hope for an answer.

The Codemasters service shut down around the end of May, 2011. All Codemasters customers who wanted to keep their accounts, Turbine Points and content purchases were required to migrate their account from Codemasters to the Turbine service between June, 2011 and November. 2011 a little over five months.

People who did NOT migrate their accounts during the migration window lost everything. Codemasters was required by EU privacy laws to delete all the Lotro customers personal information because Codemasters had no valid reason to keep it now that they were no longer operating Lotro. I believe Codemasters deleted all their Lotro specific data in December, 2011 in order to comply with EU laws and regulations. It is unfortunate if you are in this situation. Your characters and the Lotro account still exist within the Turbine operated EU servers. There is no way for anyone to provide they own that account. There no way for anyone to prove they bought any content like Mines of Moria.The content unlocks like Mines of Moria were part of the personal information that was deleted.

You can take the account that created to post with. Create a level 1 character on a sever. Start playing as a F2P customer.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.