We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Festival Currency

Not long ago, you converted our individual festival currency to unified festival currency. Why are we now earning individual festival currency again? I'm earning FALL FESTIVAL TOKENS, when I should be getting FESTIVAL TOKENS.

Intentional or bug?

Quote Originally Posted by hucklebarry View Post
    Not long ago, you converted our individual festival currency to unified festival currency. Why are we now earning individual festival currency again? I'm earning FALL FESTIVAL TOKENS, when I should be getting FESTIVAL TOKENS.

Intentional or bug?

This seems to come up every festival. The conversion from seasonal festival tokens to a unified "Festival Token" was only done during Yule 2012. Only "Yule Festival Tokens" were converted to the new unified currency at that time.

Other seasonal tokens were to be converted when those festivals were converted, but that hasn't happened yet. Whether this means the conversion to the unified currency is cancelled or simply delayed, only Turbine knows.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]